♡86♡

"How much longer is our journey, Earthling?" Namjoon questioned Jin. Jin made a tired sigh before replying.

"Didn't I ask you to stop calling me Earthling?"

Namjoon frowned. "What shall I call you then?"

"Seokjin, or just Jin. Whatever floats your boat." Jin said with a shrug. He glanced in his rearview mirror at the alien in the back, head leaned back and mouth wide open as he released soft snores. He also watched Jungkook look sleepily at Taehyung while chuckling a bit.

"I am not currently looking into boating." Namjoon responded with his eyebrows frowned as he tilted his head.

Seokjin let out a lazy laugh. "I know weirdo, it's just a phrase."

"Oh..." Namjoon turned forward in his seat and watched the landscape go by. So much about this world confused him greatly. The whole human race was a gigantic mess to him, and he never could try to figure out their thinking process. Humans were a very strange and complicated species to him. He felt stupid for not having more information on their world, on their complex cultures.

But you couldn't really blame him. While all the other youths in his segregation went to learn with knowledge professors, Namjoon had been kept up in the outskirts, being taught by fearless warriors of his people. He learned how to hunt, survive, and kill. Eventually his destiny was declared. He was to be put as a Captain, keeping an eye out for his people in the sky. Captains were the second highest rank, first being the legends.

Namjoon felt his eyes become heavy while thinking about his home. He wondered if he'd ever return there, see colonies of his people again. He suddenly started thinking about the upcoming war and what destruction it would cause. Namjoon soon fell asleep with destructive thoughts on his mind.

"Nope, uh-uh!" Jin smacked Namjoon awake.

"What?!" Namjoon rubbed his tired eyes as he glared at Seokjin.

"WAKE UP!" Jin yelled, making the two boys in the back jolt up in surprise.

"What is it hyung?" Jungkook asked, clearly shocked at the elders outburst.

"I ain't get no sleep because of y'all, you ain't gettin no sleep because of me!" Jin shouted as the others made noises of protests.