♡101♡

“First subject of this meeting is eating.” Seokjin announced. Namjoon and Taehyung sat on the couch, as Seokjin and Jungkook stood across from them, arms crossed over their chest.

“I love eating!” Taehyung cheered.

Seokjin ignored his comment. “What humansl foods can you eat or drink that won't make you–” his hands gestured to Taehyung, “–all weird.”

“Natural foods are fine to eat, but anything with a high capacity of caffeine will cause a strange chemical reaction with our body.” Namjoon answered, watching as Jungkook took notes on the white writing board.

“Okay, we've already gotten sleeping arrangements down.” Seokjin rattled his head. “Now, clothing....”

“Do you not like our attire?” Taehyung questioned, looking down to his silver clothes. He wore a short sleeved T-shirt that had a metallic look to it, a small badge was flattened onto the corner reading 'sergeant v, 2nd command'. His pants were to same color as his shirt, baggy and slightly dirtied. His shoes were typical black boots, looking almost the same as human boots. Namjoon's apparel was almost the same as Taehyung's, except his badge read, 'captain RM, 1st in command'

Seokjin wondered what the initials RM stood for, but decided not to ask.

“You can't possibly wear those clothes for six-to-nine months–” Taehyung held in his pervy laughter. “You'll need pajamas too...” Seokjin muttered quietly, deep in thought.

“You'll just have to borrow Jungkook's clothes.”

“What?–” Jungkook turned to his hyung. “Why just my clothes?”

“Because my clothes are too beautiful to be ruined.” Seokjin answered with a shrug. “Plus you have like a thousand white shirts.” Jungkook rolled his eyes.

“You're over exaggerating.”

“Am not.”

“Are too.”

“Just please donate your little beloved white shirts to them, Jesus Christ!”

“Fine...” Jungkook said with a pout.

“Okay, back to business...” Seokjin faced the two aliens once again.

“Are you sure no one besides us knows you're on Earth?”

“We cannot be specifically sure...” Namjoon answered. “When we entered Earth's atmosphere, our control panel was already broken, so we didn't have a chance to send an emergency message to our people.”

“What about our people.” Jungkook butted in. “What if they know you're here.”

“Not likely.” Namjoon shook his head stiffly. “You two are the only humans to know of our arrival.”

Seokjin sighed in relief before clearing his throat.

“There's one more thing we need to go over...”