♡98♡

“He's so cute!” Hoseok cooed as he pinched Taehyung's cheeks. Taehyung gave him a large rectangular smile, noting in his mind that he had been called the human adjective 'cute' twice.

“Jungkook thinks I'm cute too!” He exclaimed excitedly, making Hoseok giggle.

Namjoon inched closer to Seokjin, noticeably uncomfortable with he new human life form...

The 'too happy' human life form.

“Does he always contain this much joy?” Namjoon questioned in Seokjin's ear, causing shivers to go up the olders spine.

“Unfortunately.” Jin muttered, looking down to hide his blush.

“He's just like a little kid!” Hoseok commented to Jungkook, watching as Taehyung munched on a cracker they had given him.

“A really large kid.” Jungkook snorted, letting his eyes linger on Taehyung. Taehyung widely smiled to him, noticing Jungkook's stare.

“So why are they here anyway?” Hoseok's question caused Jungkook's eyes to enlarge. He was hoping Hoseok wouldn't ask, so he wouldn't have to come up with some type of complicated lie.

“They're my cousins.” Seokjin came to the rescue, nodding his head at his own lie.

“They're brothers?” Hoseok tilted his head, looking back and forth between Namjoon and Taehyung, trying to find a resemblance.

“We are not kin...” Namjoon commented quietly, still confused at the current situation. Hoseok turned to his fellow humans, his appearance reeking with confusion.

“Hahaha~” Jungkook fake laughed, slinging an arm over Namjoon's shoulders. Namjoon shot him a glare, not liking being in contact with the younger human. “Such a jokester you are...” Jungkook drawled out, giving Namjoon a pointed look.

Frown lines began forming on Hoseok's forehead before a lightbulb suddenly appeared over his head.

“Oh I get it!” Hoseok announced. Seokjin and Jungkook had noticeable looks of panic on their face.

“You two are adopted brothers!”