》Chapter Two《

There is only one word to describe this double date.

Awkward.

We are currently waiting for our pizza(my bae) to arrive. Jordan kindly trying to make conversation with me in an effort to divert my attention from Alex and Amber who are making out. Yup, making out. Right in front of us. Ew.

They finally pull away from each other as the waitress lays the pizza on our table. She's pretty I gotta admit and it seems I'm not the only one that notices this as both Alex and Jordan are ogling her.

I roll my eyes as Amber not so discreetly kicks Alex's foot causing him to swear under his breath. He turned to glare at her and I couldn't help the slight smirk at that.

We dug into the pizza, me mentally apologizing to my bae before taking a bite. I noticed Amber sipping on her water, her pizza barely touched. Alex noticed too raising his brow slightly at her.

She looked at him then at the pizza, I looked between them confused. Alex however seemed to know what she meant as he chuckled lightly, rolling his eyes as he picked up her pizza holding it out for her to bite.

My jaw dropped as she smiled biting into it. "Um may I ask why she has to be fed?" Jordan asked speaking my mind. Amber simply replied with a slight shrug,"I got my nails done."
What? Is she for freaking real? I rolled my eyes yet again before continuing with my meal.

♡♡♡

We walked towards Jordan's car in silence. Honestly this was probably the worst date ever. When we arrived at my house I let out a small sigh of relief that this was over. As I reached for the handle Jordan tugged on my arm stopping me.

"Sorry about tonight. It was probably the worst date ever." He chuckled lightly and I joined in.

"Wasn't that bad." I lied.

He looked at me as if to say 'I don't believe you' and we both laughed. "How about a do over? Just you and me? This Friday?" He asked hopefully. I smiled and nodded agreeing. He returned the smile allowing me to leave before speeding away.

I showered before going to bed. Just as I was about to fall asleep I got a text. As usual, I hoped it was Alex even though he doesn't even have my number. I sighed. Pathetic.

I passed my finger on the cool screen opening it. I couldn't help the smile on my face. It was Jordan.

Goodnight beautiful♡ Can't wait for Friday. ~Jordan

Me too (: How'd you get my number? ~Lexi

Alex gave it to me ;) ~Jordan

Alex? How did he get my number?

Oh. Okay well nite. ~Lexi

Nite babe. Sleep well. ~Jordan

I locked my phone placing it on my nightstand. How did Alex even get my number? I am so confused. This makes literally no sense.

I decided to not think about it as I tried to sleep but the only thing I saw in my mind was Alex and Amber. I tried to push it out of my mind by thinking of puppies but it didn't work. The image of all their 'moments' tonight haunted me.

I always fantasized about me being in her place. The day when I can call him mine.

I honestly cannot explain how painful it is to wait for something that never comes.

Never.

A/N Another one? Ou la la😏 Aren't I the best? Hope you enjoyed. Vote and comment! (: ~xCelinex