》Chapter Five《

"Um hi?" I said, I just had to make things more awkward.

He rose a perfect brow at me before shaking his head while getting out of the bed.

I looked at him confused as he walked out the door closing it behind him. What the heck just happened? He just left? I need to know what happened last night.

I quickly rushed after him, trying to ignore the fact that I was only in a large shirt.

I gently closed the door behind me as I heard a noise coming from downstairs. I stepped over sleeping bodies trying to make my way to the source of the sound.

I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Amber and Alex. Alex had Amber pinned against the wall as he peppered her neck with kisses.

What?

"Alex?" I called quietly but they heard me breaking away from their position. They both glanced at me, Amber rolling her eyes while Alex rose a brow in question.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked thanking the heavens that my voice didn't break.

He looked at Amber then back at me before sighing and nodding.

We walked to the kitchen. He pulled open the refrigerator taking out two bottles of water and handing me one and I thanked him.

"So?" He asked impatiently.

"Um..I- I can't really remember what happened last night. What- what did happen?"

He simply rolled his eyes, taking a sip of his water before walking towards me.

"Listen carefully, what happened last night, that was a one time thing. We were both drunk, I had a fight with Amber, we shared a kiss and it meant nothing. Okay? So don't make it into a big deal." He explained as he continued walking towards me.

"Oh okay. Um why am I in your shirt?" I quietly asked feeling my heart literally break as I thought over what he said.

"You puked on your shirt. I gave you mines. Jordan was with-" He stopped before staring over, "Jordan passed out so I stayed with you. No. Big. Deal." He finished.

I nodded, unable to say anything. I was pretty sure if I opened my mouth I would end up crying. He nodded before going back to Amber.

I walked out after him to see that she now had him against the wall. That was all it took. I rushed out the front door. I ran as the tears flowed freely from my eyes. I ran until I reached my house, I bolted up the stairs and locked myself in my room.

That was it. The tears continuously flowed from my eyes. I was a sobbing mess. It hurt. Hearing him say that the kiss, one I couldn't even remember, meant nothing. It hurt even more that I couldn't even remember the kiss.

I've always, as pathetic as it sounds, wanted to feel his lips against mine. And when it finally happens I couldn't remember. I cried myself to sleep that night.

I liked him a lot. More than a lot.

Jordan.

I shouldn't be crying over Alex. Why cry over someone who doesn't care when there is someone who cares waiting for you.

I needed to sort out my feelings.

I'm a mess.

They say "follow your heart" but if your heart is in a million pieces, which piece do you follow?

A/N Voila! An update! Vote, comment, follow. Hope you enjoyed! :) ~xCelinex