》Chapter Four《

A/N Requested by X_xGabrielle;) You wanted drama unibrow? You'll get drama😂😉 Enjoy!

♡♡♡

I was invited to a party.

A party.

I wasn't a loser, I had been invited to parties before. I just never felt the need to attend any. It wasn't really my scene.

This time was different however. This time Jordan invited me personally to Alex's party.

Now here I am, lying next to a shirtless sleeping Alex. I glanced down at myself noting that I was only in an oversized shirt.

Alex's shirt.

Oh shit.

*Several hours ago😂*

Mia had given me a make over. I looked well... different.

She had forced me into a tight black backless dress that stopped halfway down my thighs. It stuck uncomfortably to the little curves I had.

She was basically planning to cake my face with makeup but I only allowed her to apply lipstick and some mascara. She had also insisted on curled my hair. They now fall in soft waves over my shoulder.

Mia drove me to the party since Jordan had to go early to help set up. She was invited as well but argued that she had work to do. Liar.

I watched as the car drove off before taking in my surroundings. It was exactly what I had expected. Red solo cups littering the yard, drunk teenagers puking in the bushes, hormonal ones making out shamelessly on the grass and obviously loud music.

I felt like leaving right then. I was about to do just that when a warm hand gently grasped my shoulder turning me around.

It was Jordan.

I let out a breath of relief and a smile spread across my face. He smiled back almost instantly.

"You came! And you look hot! More than hot, gorgeous!" He shouted over the music that was blaring from inside as his eyes roamed over my body.

"Of course I did and thank you." I laughed it off blushing slightly.

"Come on let's go inside." He said taking my hand in his callous yet soft ones.

I followed silently as people watched me weirdly probably wondering why Jordan was even associating himself with me. Honestly I ponder about that too. I shook my head ridding of those thoughts.

We entered the crowed living room, the couches pushed aside to form a dance floor where people were currently dancing to 'Panda'

"Panda panda panda...." I murmured under my breath. What? I like the song.

We headed toward the kitchen, squeezing past drunken teenagers.
The kitchen was less crowded and the fist thing I noticed was Alex and Amber arguing in the corner of the kitchen.

Jordan took me over to the fridge, pulling a beer out and pushing it towards me.

I looked at the can then back at him shaking my head, "I don't drink." I said.

"Oh come on let loose, just one?" I glanced over to the corner of the room just as Amber grabbed Alex by his shirt pulling his lips to hers. I quickly diverted my attention back to Jordan, a pang of jealous in my chest.

I sighed, "Why the hell not" I grabbed the beer from his hand opening it and gulping down half of the can. It tasted gross but not as bad as I expected.

"Wooh that's more like it, come on we're gonna play a game of truth or dare." He said pulling me up the stairs with him to a room. The room was filled with a few familiar faces. They were obviously from school.

We joined the circle of people. As we were about to begin, the door opened and in came none other than Alex and Amber. I rolled my eyes as I noticed Alex had lipstick stains peppered across his neck and color bone.

We shifted making space for them and the game finally began. I don't remember much of it, I was dared to take a few shots. I kind of lost track of how much but by the way I was feeling I was pretty sure I was wasted.

Alex stormed out when Amber was dared to kiss Jax and she basically made out with him right in front of us all. She rushed after him not even a second later. I was honestly surprised she even noticed him storming out.

Anyways I pretty much blacked out from there. I have not a clue as to how I got into the position I am in right now.

I was about to just leave before Alex woke up and things got awkward but just as I was about to, a pair of chocolate brown eyes fluttered open. I got lost in him and it's the kind of lost that's exactly like being found. My breath got caught in my throat causing a weird sound to escape my mouth. Those beautiful eyes snapped towards me, slightly widening.

Oh no.

♡♡♡
A/N heehee. Vote, comment, follow. Hope you enjoyed! :) ~xCelinex