Chapter 20

Chapter 20
FutureUnknown got the dedication for guessing the song right, first! It was Stay by Rihanna

I hope you guys like this chapter.. Thanks for all the love in the last chapter<3

Please don't get mad at me, because its short.

Marcel's POV:
I saw her in the halls. Nobody talked to her and she didn't talk to anybody. She seemed to be in her own bubble, in her own world. There was something about her that made her special. Maybe it was the radiance coming from her. A radiance that said, no matter what happens, everything can be alright. An aura of gracefulness drifted around her. I was disappointed in myself for ignoring her, but I was a different person now. The Dare had taught me something. People didn't like the real you.

So I changed myself in these past three months of summer.

I changed the way I looked, talked, and acted.

********

"Hey Marcel" A blondie said to me, winking seductively as she leaned over my locker.

"Hey." I said winking back at her. She opened her mouth to say something, but was interrupted by a large, bulky senior.

"Hey bro. Party at my place." He said while straightening his varsity jacket. Funny how he used to be my biggest bully.

"I'll see you there, mate." I said nodding my head. Now, he was one of my best mates.

Everybody had practically forgotten that I was ever the school nerd. It was almost like my nerdy phase had never happened. I was one of the populars now, because of my badboy status and good looks.

Being popular wasn't exactly something to be proud about, though. People never knew the real you. They just know you for the fake image you have put up for them to see. I, however was doing this for only one reason.
Revenge.

********

(At the party)

A bitter liquid swished in my mouth. In the dark, I had accidentally picked up alcohol instead of punch. The liquid burned in my throat and I swallowed it down. My eyesight became hazy and I blinked a few times to make it return to normal. I'm not having any more of that. Girls grinded on guys in the dim light and I shook my head in disgust. I walked past a couple making out in the open.
You could get a room for that.

I still wasn't very comfortable with seeing people kiss or do romantic shit. Because my wounds were still open, and like I said earlier, they would never go away.

I felt somebody pull my arm. It was the same blonde girl that had winked at me earlier in the day. She giggled and swayed under the effect of the alcohol in her veins.

"Marcel, come play truth or dare with us!" She squealed in her high-pitched voice. I recalled her name was Susan and she was one of the most popular, and bitchy girls in our school.

"No I'm fine." I said, boldly. Now that I had changed everything about myself, I stood straight, didn't stutter, or seem nervous around anybody. I spoke clearly and confidently. Hey, three months had been a long time to practice.

"C'mon don't be chickennn" she slurred. She had a lot to drink.
She hit my weak spot; I was never going to act cowardly in front of anybody.

"Fine." I grumbled and didn't object as she pulled me to a room where some more populars were sitting in a circle. Beer bottles and other trash littered the room. Susan took a seat beside a bulky jock and pulled me down to sit on her other side. I wasn't surprised when she put her hand on my thigh. I looked at her and she grinned.

Amanda, the meanest girl of them all, dared this other guy to take off his shirt. He swiftly pulled it off and the girls drooled over his perfectly toned abs. All the guys, including me, scoffed and continued the game.

"Marcel, it's your turn, truth or dare?" The guy who invited me to the party, asked. I thought over the options an decided to go with dare.

"I dare you to.... Kiss my cousin." He grinned. I saw a menacing gleam in his eyes. I had a feeling if I didn't do this dare, I would be in trouble.

Note: Uh-ohhh, Marcel's got a dare at his hands! ;) how do you guys like the new, bad Marcel? Comment your feelings!
Can someone make me a trailer for this story??

Guess the song for a dedication: "I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire. Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me ...."

I have a big test tomorrow, but I decided to update before I studied, because I love y'all that much c; LUFF YEW ALL, Stargurl<3

(Vote if you think Marcel's bipolar {switching between bad Marcel & good Marcel} )