Chapter 29

Chapter 29
onedirectioncrazy234 got the dedication for guessing the song right first! It was I Love It by Icona Pop :)

Shoutout to Emilyjayne2013. Read her story Everything Changed

Snogginarry and her story Carry Me! (These are requested shoutouts)
There were some more, but I couldn't do all of them, I'm sorry.

Sam's POV:
"Sam!" My mum shouted. I heard the front door slam shut. A giggle escaped my lips as Marcel's cold fingers tickled my stomach.

"Where are you?" She shouted.

"In the living room." I shouted back.

"Who is this?" She asked as she came into view.

"My boyfriend..." I trailed off.

"Sam. Why didn't you tell me about this?" She asked sternly. She sent a sour look to Marcel and I saw disappointment in her eyes. She couldn't judge him by not even getting to know him. She had no right.

"Because you're too busy to even care!" I shouted, letting my feelings about her out. I'd kept that in for a long time. I felt Marcel's comforting hand rubbing circles onto my arm.

"Somebody needs to make a living in this family! Who provides food for this family? Who pays for your car, your piano lessons, your pretty clothes? College? I work my butt off all day and I come home to this." She says all in one breath, clearly infuriated. Silence settled over us and realization dawns on me.

"I'm sorry." I whisper. She looks up at me with hurt in her eyes. She shakes her head and turns to go to her room. When she's gone, I feel Marcel's lips on cheek as he whispers, "Talk to her. She's doing a lot for you."

He kisses me one last time on my forehead, gathers his stuff, get up and leaves. I take a deep breath and walk to my mum's room.

***********

*A week later*

"Tell Marcel he can come too." Mum said and handed me an extra invitation. I beamed and thought about how close my mum and Marcel had gotten. Ever since she had caught me and him snuggling on our couch together, a week ago, she wanted to properly meet him. So we arranged a dinner and when my mum got to know how smart he was, she had practically wanted him as a child rather than me! Even Ferdy, my brother, liked him. They bonded and now Marcel even joked around that he liked my mum better than me.

I pulled out my phone and sent Marcel a quick text:

"Come over babe. I need to give you something xx"

I got a reply a few seconds later: "Are you sure you just don't want me to come so we can make out?" I shook my head and smiled at his cheekiness.

I replied:
"No. Now hurry!"

"Okay babe. Anything for you." He sent. Automatically, a smile spread onto my face.

A few minutes later, I heard the doorbell ring. That was quick. Perks of your boyfriend living on your street. I smiled to myself as I thought that. I still hadn't gotten used to calling him my "boyfriend."

"Hey babe." He grinned and pulled me into a hug. I melted into his arms and the smell of his cologne reached my nostrils. I kissed his cheek and skipped to the kitchen. His footsteps could be heard behind me.

"Hey Marcel!" My mom exclaimed and I watched as she gave him a quick hug. I smiled. It's always nice to have your family like your boyfriend.

"Who's here?" Ferdy yelled from his room. Marcel and I exchanged glances. I nodded, reading his expression. He crept down the hallway on his tip toes, making sure no sound could be heard. I followed him quietly. When he reached Ferdy's door, he slowly turned the door knob and finally swung the door open. He ran inside the room and I peered over the door frame. I beamed as I watched Marcel tickle Ferdy and my brother's laughter rang in my ears. Both of them had been through a lot. Bullying. Now when I saw them smile and laugh, I couldn't be happier. They were two of my favorite boys in the world.

I turned and walked to my room, giving them some time to talk and stuff. I plopped on my bed and stared at the ceiling while smiling. He was literally the best boyfriend ever. I don't know why I didn't see it earlier. Appearances don't define us. It's our personality that does. And I loved Marcel. For his personality. It didn't matter to me if he was nerdy or if he was sexy. I would love him either way. Now I'd learned from my mistakes.

I heard a knock at my door and I shouted, "Come in." The door opened, revealing my amazing boyfriend. He walked towards my bed and laid down beside me. I couldn't contain my smile and my heart started thudding against my chest, just because he was near. He changed his position so his head was propped up with his hand and he was staring at me. I turned to look him. He caressed my face with two of his fingers. Suddenly, I heard his angelic voice surround us.

"Whenever we touch,
Electricity pumps through my veins.
Whenever you smile,
I feel like nothing can go wrong.
Whenever you talk,
Butterflies flutter around in my stomach.
Is this love?

My heart starts thumping against my chest,
As soon as you walk into the room.
But I have one wish.
And that is for you to feel the same way,
I feel about you.
Is this love?

And people say, I could be the most clueless person in the world
To not know what love is.
But can you blame me?
I've never had somebody to show me.

Cute couples everywhere
Drifting by me, without a care
And I am stranded here
Only you, only you, can save me
Is this love?

Something as little as talking can effect me
Because the sight of you intoxicates me
And I've never felt this way before
Is this love?"

(okay I know that wasn't that good, but I wrote it a while ago! Yes it's an original, and no I didn't take an hour on it. It's not my best work, but I feel like it fits the situation.)

I gazed into his sea-green eyes as he ended the songs. Different colors swirled around in his eyes and I bit my lip as I acknowledged the lyrics.

"Yes it is Marcel. It is love." I nodded and placed my lips on his. He put his hand on my back and switched positions so I was laying on top of him. My fingers found their way to his hair and I twisted his locks around. So many emotions and feelings stirred inside of me, but I finally broke the kiss. I laid my head on his chest and felt his steady breathing. I put my hand beside my head. I felt his arm fit on the curve of my back and he stretched his leg so his knee was facing the ceiling and his foot was on my bed. We stayed there for a while, just in each other's worlds. To someone else, it would seem quiet in the room, but not for me. I could hear the thumping of his heart and the endless energy around us, created enough noise.

"Did you write that?" I finally asked.

I felt his head nod and I looked up at him.

"You're such a good singer and songwriter!" I exclaimed. His voice was truly beautiful. The raspiness and deepness was combined with a sweet, high side of it.

"No I'm not. I'm rubbish." He shook his head.

"You are the opposite of that." I said and he gave me a small smile.

"So what do you have to give me?" He asked.

"Oh it's a wedding invitation. It's my cousin's wedding, and you're invited too!" I explained.

"Oh okay that's cool." He said. I shook my head, trying to suppress a laugh. Of course, what guy would be excited to go to a wedding?

"You know Bruce, my cousin?" I asked. I felt Marcel's arm stiffen around me.

"Yeah.." He trailed off.

I looked at him in confusion, but then said, "It's his sister's wedding."

"Oh." He whispered. I got up from my laying position and peered at him.

"What's wrong?" I asked. I watched as he stared at the ceiling with a blank expression on his face.

"I gotta go." He said and stood up from the bed.

"Marcel what's wrong?" I asked, following him as he walked out of my room. What was going on?

"Marcel!" I shouted as he walked down the hallway quickly.

"What the hell happened?" I asked furiously as he opened the front door. A cool gust of wind attacked us, sending goosebumps all over my arms.

“Nothing.” He mumbled and walked out of the door. I followed him, but couldn’t quite match his long strides. So I ran after him.

“Something’s up and I want to know. Why do you change your mood all of a sudden? Why are you so bipolar?” I asked. Curiosity was an understatement. I wanted to know why he always acted like this.

“It’s none of your business.” He snarled, with venom tracing his words.

“Um yes I think it is. I’m your girlfriend and I deserve to know.” I shouted. I watched as he stopped walking abruptly. He turned on his heel slowly and his features softened as his eyes landed on me.

“Well I have to tell you something and you have to promise to not get mad, because it turned out to be for the good.” He whispered. He ran his hand through his hair that the wind had just messed up and put his hands in his pockets. I realized that those two actions were a sign of his nervousness.

“Your cousin, Bruce….” He trailed off. He stared at his worn boots and bit his lip.

“Yes?” I asked, urging him to go on.

“He um...” He continued, but was interrupted by his phone ringing. Of course, just when he was about to tell me.

“Hello?” He said. I heard a loud female voice and I gasped. He couldn’t… I trusted him. It’s probably just someone from his family or a friend.

This time I heard the voice loud and clear, “I know you had fun last week Marcelllll. What are you doing tonight?” The female voice slurred. I gaped. He was cheating on me?

I shook my head and ran inside the house. I heard shouts come from him, but I locked the front door behind me as a tear slipped down my cheek.

Note: Omgg. Comment your feelings my beautifuls<3

GUYS I THNK STONE WENT HOME :'(((( WAHH. (XFactor USA)

Someone told me to enter for the Watty Awards and I'm going to once I finish this book :D Will y'all vote for me? (if that's how it works)

 Check out my story Speed? It's on my profile, I would really appreciate it! :)

Guess the song for a dedication: "And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while." Love that song ahh.

When you look into the mirror, look at yourself closely. Things you consider as "flaws" are a part of why people like you. They like you for YOU. And that includes everything about you. And if you think nobody likes you, well you are very wrong. There is definitely one person in this world that cares about you. Even if you don't think that, you should, because it's true. Plus there's always the almighty God looking over us. (Sry guys I'm religious. Don't mean to offend anyone who isn't.)

You all don't have a reason to be insecure. I love you.- stargurl<3