1- Naruto You Idiot!!

Sakura's POV

I was walking around the village until I saw Naruto and Hinata strolling around.

"Yo Sakura-chan, walking alone?" Naruto asked.

"You could join us if you want." Offered Hinata with a bright smile in her face.

"No thanks you guys. Besides, you guys should enjoy your walk." I said while smiling back at them.

"It's Sasuke isn't it?" Naruto asked.

"What?" I asked.

"It's Sasuke that's bothering you. He's been in your thoughts since he left." Naruto said while looking up at the night sky.

"You miss him, don't you? Sakura-chan." Said Hinata.

I just stood there and remembered the day Sasuke left.

Flashback..

"Thank you for everything. See ya." He said as he poked my forehead. And with that, he left the village, again.

End Of Flashback..

"It's alright to cry Sakura-chan. We understand." Said Naruto.

"Thanks Naruto, Hinata. Wait cry?! I-I'm crying?!" I yelled because of shock. I touched my cheeks and felt the tear coming from my eyes. Shit! They're right. I am crying.

"You didn't feel it, Sakura-chan?" He said teasingly.

"Naruto you idiot!" I said while punching him hard. He flew a lot of meters away.

"It's alright. You'll thank me later after my surprise!" That's all I heard from him until he vanished.

"Naruto-kun!!" Hinata called as she ran towards him.

Seeing them like this makes me smile. They really look cute together. Finally Hinata, you've waited so long for him and now, your wish is answered. I wonder when my wish would be granted as well.
"Ugh, Sasuke-kun, why can't I just forget about you?" I said while sitting at the bench where he left me unconscious when we were 13.

"You want to forget me?" A cold voice said.

Next Chapter~~~~~~>

Author's Note: hope you like this chapter. It's boring, I know. But I promise that it'll get better somehow in the near future. (I hope)