2- Ne?! Sasuke-Kun!! U R Back!?!

So you want to forget me? Said a cold voice.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

Sasuke's POV..

Earlier that day

I'm finally back at Konoha. I wonder how Dobe, Kakashi, and Sakura are doing. I wonder how she's been.

"Welcome back, Sasuke!" Greeted a cheerful voice.
I know that voice anywhere! It's my perverted Sensei!!

I turned around and saw a silver haired man holding a book in his hand.

"Long time no see, Kakashi." I said while approaching him.

"Come to my office. We'll talk there. That way, we can have privacy." He said while eye-smiling.

I nodded and then he teleported us into his office.

"So what do we have to talk about?" I asked in a bored tone.

"I just want to know how my precious student's journey's been." He said while sitting down.

"Well, it's been great. I've decided to come back as a Shinobi of the hidden leaf again. And maybe I could settle down someday." I said while clearing my thoughts.

"Good to know Sasuke. About settling down.." He said while wiggling his eyebrows.

"What're you trying to say, you perverted Hokage?" I said as I sat down in a chair.

"Have you seen Sakura?" He said.

"No. I haven't yet." I answered.

"Are you planning on visiting her later?" He asked. I can tell that Kakashi's smirking under that mask.

"Yeah. I don't have any place to stay for the night in, anyway." I said while thinking of Sakura.

"Well then, her address has changed. Sakura lives in a house near the Uchiha Compound. And by the way, she's out walking around. Maybe you could bump into her. That'll be a good start." He said while eye-smiling.

I just gave him an annoyed look.

"That's all. You can go now Uchiha!" He said.

I then left and went downstairs.

"Teme!" Called a familiar voice. The blonde rival of mine hugged me tight and gave me a smile.

"Nice to see you again, Dobe." I greeted.

"Welcome back, Sasuke-kun." Greeted the heiress of the Hyugas.

"Nice seeing you, Hinata-chan." I said while smiling at them.

"Sakura's walking around near the gates if you're wondering." Naruto said with a grin.

"Are you guys together?" I asked while arching a brow.

"What? Who? Me and Sakura?!" Naruto asked.

"No. You and Hinata." I said while pointing at them.

"Ugh yeah." Said Naruto. Hinata blushed.

"Congratulations then." I greeted.

"Thanks Sasuke." Said Hinata.

"Oi Sasuke, do you need help with Sakura?" Asked Naruto.

"Yes." I answered.
<~<~<~<~<~<~>~>~>~>~>~>~

Present Time

Hearing Sakura's voice makes me calm. She reminds me of my mother somehow.

"Ugh, Sasuke-kun, why can't I just forget about you?"  Sakura's voice echoed through my ears.

"So you want to forget me?" I asked coldly. What she said kinda struck me a little.

"No! No! No! No! No! This can't be real! Is he really here?!' Sakura thought to herself.

I jumped off of the tree and landed in front of her.

"Sasuke-kun?" She said surprisedly.

"You haven't answered my question." I said while sitting next to her.

"Damn. I'm such am idiot. Hahaha.. I guess I said that out loud." She said as a tear streamed down her cheeks.

"Hey Sakura, are you alright?" I asked wide-eyed.

"Of course I am." She answered with a smile.

"Then why're you crying?" I asked, still wide-eyed.

"Haha.. I get it. This, t-this is just another dream. I can't stand this anymore! I don't wanna wake up anymore. I'd rather stay here in this dream with you, rather than to stay out in reality waiting for someone who ain't coming back." She said while tears streamed down in her face.

"Don't cry, Sakura-chan. I won't leave your side." I said while holding her tight to me.

"Sasuke-kun.." She mumbled.

"Don't cry anymore. I wanna see you smile." I said as I wipe the tears off her face

"Let's go home, Sasuke-kun." She said as she leads me to her house.

"I guess she still thinks that it's a dream." I thought to myself.

-Skip To Bed Time-

"Where are you gonna sleep, Sasuke-kun?" She asked.

"Beside you." I answered.

"Alright." She said as we both lied down in the bed.

I wrapped my arms around her.

"I love you, Sasuke-kun." She said while blushing.

I didn't know what to do, so I kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight." I said, then I closed my eyes.

'I know that it's just a dream, but you can't blame me if I enjoy this. Sasuke is finally back and we're sleeping together. I'd stay in this dream forever if I could.' Sakura thought.