Chapter 6- Who are you

No one's POV

"Who are you?" Asked a young ravenette.

"Guys, whatever you do, don't say your real name." Whispered older Sakura.

"Got it." Said the others.

"Oi!" The ravenette growled. "Answer me already. Who are you?!"

"I am Piink Blossom." Older Sakura said. "And this is Orange." Points at Naruto. "This is DuckButt." Points at Sasuke. "This is Dumbo." Points at Sai. " this is Pearl." Points at Hinata. This is Lazy Bum." Points at Shikamaru. "This is Boar." Points at Ino. " This is Doug." Points at Kiba. "and this is Blondie." Points at Temari.

"What exactly is this?" A gray haired man approached them.

"Shoot!" Said Naruto. "It is Kakashi-Sensei."

"Quiet Dobe!" Whispered DuckButt.

"Kakashi, there are these weird people that I found here unconscious." Said Sasuke.

"Oi, we're not weird people!" Said Orange.

"You sure are! We found you unconscious on the forest. You're weird!" Said Naruto.

"Why you little!" Growled Orange.

"What ugly?!" Naruto growled back.

"Cut that out you moron!!!" Piink and Sakura punched them in the head.

Duckbutt chuckled and do did the others.

"Who are you again?" Kakashi asked.

"That's Piink Blossom, DuckButt, Orange, Dumbo, Pearl, Boar, Lazy Bum, Doug, and Blondie." Pointe Sasuke.

"Ehh?" Kakashi stared at them.

"I'm Haruno Sakura, it nice to meet you all." Sakura smiled.

"I'm Piink Blossom, and it's nice to see you too. Your hair is beautiful, but it can also be a drag when it comes to combat." She winked.

"Team, get out of here. Go home for now. You are not to speak to anyone about this." Ordered Kakashi.

"Hai!" The left.

"Orange, Blossom, and DuckButt huh?" Mocked Kakashi.

"Yeah." Orange said.

"Do you actually think that I won't recognize my own students?" He raised a brow.

"Good point." They sighed.