Chapter 7- What Now?

No one's POV

"So, what are you talking about?" Asked Blondie. (Temari)

"Yeah. My girlfriend's right. We don't know any of you." Said Lazy Bum. (Shikamaru)

"Really?" Kakashi said sarcastically.

"Blondie and Lazy Bum's right. Who are you?" Said Boar. (Ino)

"I'm Kakashi Hatake. Still playing dumb I see." He eye-smiled.

"We're not. We're just-". Piink tried to defend.

"You're a terrible liar, Sakura." Said Kakashi.

"Oi, I we already told you, her name's Piink Blosdom." Said DuckButt. (Y'all know who DuckButt is ;) )

"Sure thing, Sasuke." Teased Hatake.

"Oh I give up already!!" Screamed Orange.

"Seriously, who'd believe you have names like that?" Kakashi stared at them.

"You're telling me that you're name's Orange."

"Now You're hair's like a DuckButt."

"You're hair's like Piink blossom."

"Who'll name their kid boar?"

"Doug is seriously obvious, Kiba."

"Now Dumbo, I do t know you."

"Pearl resembles your eyes, Hyuga."

"Blondie of Sunagakure."

"Lazy ass son of Shikaku." Kakashi said.

"He got us." Said Sakura.

"Look, we'll keep the weird nicknames Sakura made up, for now. Only until we find a way to get back at present time." Said Sasuke.

"Alright." He eye-smiled. "So, you kids dating?" Kakashi playfully asked.

"WTF!" Sasuke said with annoyed anime eyes. But Sakura is scarier than Sasuke.

"What're you saying 6th? Are you stating that I'm still that lame 12 year old fangirl that I used to be??!!!!" She growled

"What're you saying 6th? Are you stating that I'm still that lame 12 year old fangirl that I used to be??!!!!" She growled. Sasuke and Naruto are trying to hold her back.

"That's enough forehead." Ino chuckled. Naruto was trying to hold his laughs.

"Ahem." Sasuke fake coughed. "We'll stay at an in for a while. Lucky I brought a damn load of money when I ran out the house."

"All of us brought money too." The others said.

"You'll need disguises." Said Kakashi. "I'll lead you there."