Chapter 9- Getting Caught

No one's POV

"Something's really weird about them, Sasuke-kun," Sakura said, taking a small peek from a far.

"I agree!" Said Naruto who was scratching his back, "There's something about them that are giving me the creeps!"

"Hn."

Sakura jumped off the tree and into the ground. "I'm gonna investigate more on the cute playboy guy😍!" She says, "He's way dreamy!"

The fast Sasuke appeared in front of her, gripping on her wrist. "No,you're not going anywhere alone. If we're to investigate, we have to stick together."

"There goes Mr. Know-it-all," murmured Naruto.

"SHUT it Naruto!" Ordered Sakura, "At least he has a plan!"

The three ninjas jumped in front of the mystery ninjas in front of them.

Sasuke, giving them a suspicious look said, "Who are you? I want answers, NOW."

"KAWAII!" The 2 girls, Pinkie(Older Sakura) and Oni (Older INO) jumped in front of the youthful Sasuke.

"Hey!" Called out young Sakura, "Leave him alone!" She punched the two.

"Who are you?" Asked Naruto, "The truth this time."

"Enough with the crap," says Sasuke, "We know you're not from here. But why does your chakras seem so familiar?"

'She has pink hair,' Sakura thought, 'she's not from my family.'
"Who are you and why is your hair pink?" She spoke up.

"I'm Pinkie," she answered, "And you are?"

"Why do you look at lot like me?" Sakura asked, finally recognizing the resemblance.

'Ain't it obvious?' Oni thought.

"I-i don't know," Pinkie stutters.

"Enough," says Sasuke, "They look rather familiar and their chakras too. So, I suggest you introduce yourself now before getting hurt."

"Teme, why are you always like that in our childhood?" Himawari (Older Naruto) whispered to Raven(older Sasuke).

"SHUT up, dobe."

"What's all the fuss?" A group of preteen shinobis arrived.

"What's going on, forehead?" Asked the Yamanaka heiress.

"Something serious, Ino-PIG," Answered the hot-tempered Haruno.

The two adults, Pinkie and Oni, laughed and giggled, watching their younger selves.

"If they only knew," Himawari says.

"You're Naruto's child from the future, aren't you?" Sasuke asks.

The young Naruto fell to the ground, shocked.

The teenagers and adults laughed.

"Close enough," Pinkie mumbles.

"And you!" Sasuke points at Pinkie, "Are you an Uchiha?"

Everyone's reactions were: 0_0

"SHANAROOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Pinkie shouts, "No! Are you baka!"

Oni and Sai are trying to hold her down.

"Oii, enough questions," said Raven, "We're busy people. Get lost."

"If I were being crazy, I'd think you're from the future or something," says the young Yamanaka.

The group of older shinobis were sweating uncontrollably due to Ino's statement.

"No, shit," says Ino. "You are from the future, aren't you?"

"I am Himawari Uzumaki," older Naruto spits nervously. "I'm a long lost relative of Naruto."

All of their jaws dropped to the ground.

"I HAVE A LONG DISTANT COUSIN FROM THE UZUMAKI CLAN!" little Naruto chants over and over again."BELIEVE IT!"

The young pinkette and blonde smacks him in the head.

"BAKA! HOW COULD YOU BELIEVE THEM SO EASILY!" The girls snapped.

Naruto fell, clutching his head. "OWW!"

"Future part is nonsense," says Raven. "Time travel is impossible, and that's logic," he states coolly. "I believe you could agree to that?" He points at the younger version of himself.

"Hn," was his response.

"I'm granny Old-Hag," Kiba enters the conversation. "I can read the signs of the stars and chakra shit." His voice cracked.

"Am I gonna be a Hokage?" Naruto's eyes shimmered.

Granny old hag grinned. "I see darkness in you," he says in a deep hag-like voice.

"Ehhh?" The younger shinobis questioned.

"You will go rogue in a dark path," he warns.

The older ones were holding their laughter, knowing that Kiba had just shattered the young Naruto's world.

"Are you sure that's Naruto???" Questioned Ino.

"Yeah!" Adds Shikamaru, "If you ask me, that's more likely to be Sasuke!"

"Hn," both Raven and Sasuke sighed.

"You will-" before she could continue, Shiki and Blondie covered him up.

"Granny is tired," says Blondie.

"She fell asleep," explains Shiki, "What a drag!"

"But what was she gonna say?" Questioned Naruto.