4- What're You Doing Sasuke-kun??!

Sasuke's POV

The first book says, diary of Haruno Sakura! Age 7

Should I? I asked myself. I know it's wrong but I couldn't help it. I just had to read what's in her journals. To make sure she wouldn't know, I locked all the entrances and exits in this room.

Diary entry #1-

Dear diary, I've been liking Sasuke-kun since I was 5 now. I'm already 7, so does this mean that this is love now? No. Probably not since I'm still young, but I'll get there. Someday, Sasuke-kun will notice me, and when that day comes, I'll make sure that he'll acknowledge me.

This is the Sakura that I knew long ago.

Diary Entry #120-

Dear Diary, I just found out the truth about Ino. She likes him, she likes him too. My best friend, she betrayed me. We're both rivals from now on. I can't believe that we've already end it. But still, I'm gonna train hard and be better than Ino-Pig. I'll show her! Sasuke is mine!!!

Now I've expected that she'll say something like this, but seriously? Breaking friendships?

After reading the first book, I took the second one. It says, " This Diary Belongs to Sakura Haruno". I'm guessing that she's age 12-13 in this journal.

Page 1-

Dear Diary, I've been selected to be teammates with Uchiha Sasuke!!! Yahooooo!! I just don't know how to express my joy. I could just jump off a building! No wait, I can't do that. If I do, I wouldn't get to spend some time with Sascakes. I'm on team 7. Our Sensei is Kakashi Hatake. I have one annoying teammate though. Naruto Uzumaki is such an idiot. He always does stuff to Sasuke.

Hn. Whatever.

Page 4-

Dear Diary, Sasuke and I nearly kissed!!! Damn it was so close!! After that, he left me there in the bench. I was so happy, but when he returned, his mood had changed. He became cold and said rude stuff to me. The pain went straight trough me, but it doesn't matter. His rude comments are the ones that make me want to improve more. He's my inspiration.

I don't recall this on happening. Did I really do this? I mean I remember the rude part, but I almost kissed her? I just don't get it.

Page 100-

Dear Diary, we had a really cute mission today. We got to wear cat ears and stuff. Sasuke looked so cute with his cat ears on. Naruto nearly got us to fail though. I'm just so happy that I had the experience. I remember when Sasuke grabbed my hand and we ran off together leaving Naruto alone. It makes my heart race!!

Geeeeeeezzzzz!! The cat ears!!

Page 350-

Dear diary, we've been a part of the Chunin Exams and it's been really hard. Sasuke-kun had been bitten by a guy named Orochimaru. Now he has a curse mark. We nearly died, but I managed to protect them while they were out. I managed to stall the enemies, but my hair has been cut. I now have short hair.
Suddenly, Sasuke woke up. He had this weird marks around his body and he nearly killed the enemies. I hugged him and asked him to stop. It worked so far. His marks disappeared after the hug.
After that part of the exam, he told me not to speak about it with anyone. I did as I was told. I'm really worried about him. I don't want him to lose control like he did earlier. I just don't like it. It seems so wrong.

Page 365-

Dear Diary, last night Sasuke-kun left the village. I tried my best to stop him, I really did. He left for his revenge! Why does he even bother to?! I know he wants to avenge his clan, but to kill his brother?! They're still both flesh and blood!
I told him to take me but as always, rejected. I love him. I really do. Why can't he see that. He even said I was annoying. He said thank you, and the nest thing I knew, I woke up at the bench. Sasuke-kun why do you have to leave me?! I would do anything for you! I'd leave and be rouge just to be with you! I'd kill myself if you wanted me to.

After reading that last page, my chest started to hurt. I feel like I'm gonna tear up. I knew that it'd hurt her, but I just didn't think that she'd be this hurt. The paper is obviously been soaked with her tears.

I then took the other journal that she owns. It says "Don't you dare read my private stuff!! And I'm talking to you Naruto!! This belongs to Sakura Haruno"

#1-

Dear journal, I've been training hard with Tsunade-sama for a few weeks now. I'm starting to get stronger. I'm training for you, Sasuke-kun. I'll bring you back when I get strong.

I couldn't help but smirk as I read the page. I was her inspiration.

#630

Dear journal, today I've finally encountered Sasuke-kun after a few years. Damn he's so hot!!! He's so tall and handsome as hell!!! I saw his perfectly built body that's to die for. He just looks so delicious!! I mean hot.
He's changed a lot though. He turned evil and would even dare to kill me and Naruto. I hate him! I hate the fact that I should hate him but I still can't because even so, I still love him. Why do I care about you so much Sasuke?!

I guess I really was harsh to try to kill her. She was something to me.

#700-

Dear journal, he did it. He almost killed me again. I tried to kill him too, but I guess he knew what I was plotting. Why is that so easy for him? To kill me! I love him that much that I'd let him. I'm such an idiot, but I don't care. I'd go with him though. I still would.

I guess she meant that she'd go, but she had other plans.

#1150

Dear journal, Sasuke has finally returned on our side. The war is done and so are his battles. Today, he shall leave. I just don't know what to say. He's leaving us, me, again.

#1150 -2

He left. I tried to go with, but he didn't want me to. He left me but he thanked me too. I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm an idiot.

Hn. Guess that struck her hard in the core.

#2000

Naruto finally realized his feelings toward Hinata. I'm so happy and proud of them. Ino and Saiare dating, Temari and Shikamaru, and also other of our friends.

I'm still waiting. I'm still waiting for you, Sasuke-kun. I hope you're doing well. I love you with all my heart, and I'm prepared to wait until you come back. Sasuke, you're my everything.

Suddenly, the door slammed open. It revealed a shock and angry Sakura.

"What are you doing, Sasuke?" She said evilly.

"S-Sakura

"S-Sakura.. I-I.." I couldn't speak.

"Damn it!! Save your excuses you bastard!! I'll get you for this!!"

She then started chasing me around. I ran off to the forest and the others saw us and followed.