Space Academy

Manik's POV:

It had been 1 week after that welcome party ...In this 1 week we had a lot of shopping ...yeah yeah I know 'boys and shopping' but needed to buy some important staff because of our first day at space!!! Why so excitement ..it belongs to my father...that means it belong to me also..The feeling is king of the jungle!! Well I am king of my own world ...then I was in front of Navya's house to pick her up...we are in the same college so our parents instructed us to go together...cabir is really frustrated because navya is taking so much time to come..suddenly cabir started...

"What is she doing dude..its not her wedding its just college" "well u never know maybe she woke up late" I tried to calm him..

Wrong idea

"Yeah u only take her side always" what was he trying to mean . "Can u explain" I asked.. "No I don't want to explain" he said...well he was behaving like a mad man..just then navya came and sat in the backseat... "Oh god navya u are really fast" he said sarcastically... "Let it be ...everybody don't understand the feeling of getting dress" navya mocked.. "Yeah,at least I don't have to get ready to impress someone" cabir said.."u..." Navya started only to stop by me ."shut up both of u".They stopped... Now its time to pick up nandini...last week I got to know she didn't change still so innocent ...but hiding a lot of pain... Whenever I look at her I feel guilty...Her magical smile is vanished now ...she just smile slightly.. And I know its all because of me...but I did what I felt right and I still think I was right!!!

I stopped the car infront of her house ...just 2 minute passed and she came...looking utterly beautiful and cute in her short black floral dress with open hair....

looking utterly beautiful and cute in her short black floral dress with open hair

Nandini

I needed to remind myself to blink...but I composed myself..she came and sat beside navya..."wow..someone is planing to kill all the boys in space" navya said...cabir agreed with her and compliment Nandini...I started driving...

Soon we reached space and were feeling amazing...since the childhood I always wanted to be here so as Nandini... This is why we are back from abroad...after parking the car...we were heading towards the entrance but saw something unusual... In the entrance there were two temporary gates... One for boys and one for girls...Some
Volunteers handed them a card with number and told them to keep that with them...there was so many students... "What is it for?" Nandini asked.. One of them said her its for space party..then I remember every year space held a party....we entered the college and saw the students... But I was hell angry because every guy of the college staring at Nandini as if she was some piece of meat...

What are u thinking Manik? Why u even care?..because she is Yuvi uncle's (nandini's father) daughter... Yeah it is...

"Guys lets go to Auditorium...there will be an announcement" said cabir...then we headed towards the Audi..

Nandini's POV:

I was waiting for the trio to come then I started thinking that how badly I wanted to join space why not? Space is the most prestigious college in India and it belongs to my favourite uncle...Raj uncle...He is Manik's father...now from where manik came in this..I don't want to think about him....I know what he did ,that was for good..but I couldn't just forget that... I agreed with him but it still affect me... Suddenly I heard horn that means they finally came...I came out and hoped on the car...Cabir and Navya were teasing me about killing the college guys... Manik didn't say a word...if he was thinking I didn't see him staring at me...then I am sorry I actually saw him doing that...

I was so excited for space we entered the college and I literally regretted when I saw the girls shamelessly staring at My Manik ... Wait did I say my Manik..oh hell what's wrong with me... He didn't seem like notice..yeah he is looking like a Greek god in that shirt (picture in media box)... That didn't give the girls any right to ogling at him.... We headed towards the Audi and saw Mukti, Abhi, dhruv ,aliya were already there..
We greeted them and soon the principal came and started giving his speech...

"Good morning ,students. I am very happy to announce that this is time for space party..." All the students cheered . "well u guys must be thinking about the number card. Well its for increasing the fun at the party. Boys and Girls number card you are holding the same number card is with your partner" every body were confused.. Then he point a boy in front of him " If this boy is holding number 5 then a girl also holding number 5 card and they will be a pair means partner for space party..."
Everyone shouting ,cheering like mad..."so u need to find your partner and come for the party to perform with your partner only ..see u there. Good luck" with that he was gone...we started searching for our partner me and navya were searching...suddenly I saw number 19 ..that's my number!!Navya said "A pillar like tall guy is holding your number. Let's go and see who it is" the guy was holding the card and his hand up...when we reached there I was shocked... Because it was Manik... He also looked at me with same expression shocked!!

Readers Follow and add this story to your library..

Do vote and comment
Will love to hear your views
Love u
Mitz 😊