drunk

Manik's POV:

We all were dancing crazily...we all protect our girls from Maddy.. And he....

He was literally grinding with other girls...suddenly Maddy went towards the bar...I winked at Cabir who was waiting for my signal...

Cabir came back after accomplished the mission.. "Did you do that?" Dhruv asked nervously.."Yeah don't worry.." Cabir said cheerfully

Girls also went towards Maddy.. "Why these girls can't stay away from him?" Abhi said frustratedly.. "No..no.no...shit!!" Cabir suddenly panicked when girls were having their drinks.."what's wrong? " I asked alarmed..

"Yar there was five shots..I thought he was going to drink all so I spiked 4..except one.." Cabir said.. "So?" Abhi asked confused.. "Soo..He shared his shots with girls.." Cabir said..

"Fu*k.. The plan backfired on us only.." I said under my breath..
We rushed towards the girls..They all were laughing.. But not as drunk..

"Nandini I need to go now..I have a flight tomorrow. So I am leaving right now..take care OK?" Maddy said.. "Rascal you are going to hit the bed with a girl..what an excuse I have flight" Nandini mocked..

"I seriously can't hide anything from you.." Maddy replied sheepishly.. He said bye to us and went away.. "Is he like this only?" Cabir couldn't control and asked Nandini..

"Yeah but he has a golden heart..you know" Nandini said and started laughing.. All the girls were behaving weird.. "Cabirrr..Maddy didn't drink the spike drinks." I said hell angry..

"Leave that now control your hasinao.." Cabir said panicked.. But girls were already out of our control.. They were standing over the counter.. And started singing kheech meri photo..(from sanam Teri kasam)

Unwillingly we had to click their photos and sing with them..But tell you something Nandini was looking too cute ..

Somehow we brought them back on floor.."Guys let's just take them home.. I am taking Nandini see u guys.." I said and walked off with her..

'Kheech meri photo..tou khecch meri photo.. Manik click na..' Nandini said.."we clicked so much today..we will click another day.." I said calmly..

"No I want you to click now.." Nandini said stubbornly."Enough now let's go home.. " I said.. And start the car.. "You are too bad..always so bossy.. I am not going to listen to you anymore.. I am going to jump from this car.." With that she almost open the door..

I stopped the car immediately.. "Are you crazy?" I shouted "what if something happened to you?" "Why do you care? You hurt me so much now why this concern?" Nandini said angrily..

I didn't utter another word and started driving.. I brought her in my house because our parents were not present there.. I took her in my room.."stay right here I will be back.."I said and moved towards kitchen for curd..

I came back with curd and saw her dancing on my bed.. "Enough of dancing.. Now come and have some curd.." I said.. "I don't want to." She said and pouted..

"It will bring you back to your senses." I said .. "No..I will not because you are an idiot." She said..

"What?!" I was shocked.. I mean come on..I am used to hear I am handsome, hot but idiot!! Seriously..

"Yes idiot and stupid.. Because of your stupidity I am so hurt..you know last four years,I cried every damn day.. Why? Because of your stupid break up.. I am hurt so much that its hurts .. You broke me completely.." Nandini said sadly and I was stunned..

"You know how much it hurts to have you as a friend when I love you so much.. I always loved you I still do.. But look at my destiny.." "Why didn't you stop me that time?" I asked " bcz you didn't trust US..you never loved me.." She complained..

Well I didn't want her to cry so I divert the topic.. "Now have this..why you drank so much silly girl?" I asked.. "Ayee I am not silly..I just drink two shots.." Nandini said in babyish tone.

"Have this." I said angrily.. "No no no ..you are monster.. I will not." With this she started running here and there..

"Nandini stop running.. You will hurt yourself.." I tried to stop but no use...suddenly she tripped and was about to hit the floor.. But I hold her firmly..

"Told you na..now be a good girl and have this.." "No.. What's that?" She pointed towards wall. I turned and saw nothing.. "Nan..." Well she was not there..she made me fool..

She was laughing crazily in my balcony.." I make you fool.. Manik is a fool.." She continuously singing this..

"God.help me.." I prayed and moved towards balcony and I froze.. She was trying to pass the railing.. "Are you mad?" I shouted and pulled her to me..

"Do you have any idea what was you going to do?" I asked.. "Monster you know I always wanted to do this in Paris but I didn't.. So I thought at last try this...After that I will be flying before dying.." Nandini said and laugh..

I am the reason for her misery..she is no longer that bubbly girl who always spread smile.. Suddenly she passed out..I carried her and tucked her on the bed.. This was a hell long day..

I know I am late..but what to do.. fast and study are not helping..
So enjoy this part..
Vote,comment and share.
Love you all.
Mitz