Harassed

Nandini's POV:

I was waiting for my gang in college canteen... Seems they are still busy with their classes.. It gives me a chance to think about that night...

I really didn't remember much..I only remember that I was in bar counter with Maddy and girls..maddy ...can you believe that idiot had gone without telling me...just called and said 'sorry wildy but I am already in Paris' heck with his sorry...

"Cursing someone?" I turned and saw Navya standing...thankgod at last someone remember about me.. "Yeah that Maddy how could he just go.." I said.. "Right..Baby doll did you really believed the boys.." Navya asked.. "We don't have any other option" I replied..

Yes the boys said we drank too much that's why we passed out..but we only had few shots... Next day I woke up with a hangover.. Manik gave me a cup of black coffee.. Yeah I was at manik's place.. As we girls didn't remember anything so we had to believe in boys..

My thought was broken by a mocking sound.. "Look who is here two best friends" harsad said..don't know what's his problem.. "Don't you have any fucking work?" Navya cursed..

"You shouldn't have cursed " harshad said.. "Just don't fucking waste our time you motherfucker" I cursed him more.. Well we are not novel girl who doesn't know how to curse. .

His friend Aryaman caught navya and harshad caught me.. "You should not have done that..now who will save you?" He said dangerously..he was coming close to me I was pinned to the pillar.. His eyes was racking my body and I felt disgust.. Navya was trying hard to get out of aryaman's hold and shouting my name..

Noone tried to save me.. But I was not weak who couldn't fight back.. I knew I have to do something really fast.. But suddenly that bloody aryaman hurt Navya that's why she winch..

I got so angry that's too suddenly..  I wanted to go to her but that jerk Harshad didn't let me.so I just do what I wanted...I kicked on his dick..he yalped with pain..but if you think that's it then you are definitely wrong..

He was bow down in front of me and holding his jewels..then I punched him hard.. Now he is lying on the floor.. I hope he had his lesson.. Aryaman left Navya and coming towards me like an angry bull...

Before he touch me someone punched him.. I didn't noticed but Manik and others already came.. Manik was punching him like he was punching bag and harshad..well he passed out bloody losar.. Cabir was holding navya..Mukti and Aliya checked me..

Aryaman was bleeding.. But manik was punching him still... Dhruv and abhi stop him and he looked at me.. In a second I was in his arms..he hug me so tightly.. I also did..

"Are you alright?" He asked.. I saw concern and fear!! In his eyes.. "Yeah I am fine losars didn't know whom with they tried to mess.." I said proudly.. Then he looked at that Jerkshad..his jaw dropped..well not only his but also my other friends except Navya mouth open..They all were in big shock..

.................................

Dabang nandu!!! That jerk deserb it..

Plz vote,comment and share

Love u all...

Mitz ❄