Pay back time!

Nandini's POV:

"They are giving us back to back sock! First tour then this entire shopping.." Mukti said angrily..

"They are thinking they can handle us now..we are become predictable" Aliya whined..

"We need to do something girls." Navya said..

"Don't worry they are going to lose their 30 year of living." I smirked..

"How?" All asked in  unison..

"They love to give us shock.Right? let's give them a very powerful shock therapy." I show them my phone and all laugh wickedly..

"Girls let's go we need to pack for tomorrow." Abhi shouted.

"Manik, is there any problem if I invite one of my friends tomorrow?" I asked sweetly .. He was shocked.. Didn't understand what i am upto..

"Of course u can.. But may I know who is this friend of yours?" Manik asked narrowing his eyes..

"Well that's for me to know and for u to wait and see." I winked at him.. "Let's go we need to pack remember?" I said..

Manik's POV:

When she said she wanted to invite her friend, I knew something was cooking.. Not in kitchen but in her pretty little head.. I heard the evil laugh they had sometime ago.. I asked her about that friend but she portrayed a line and FREAKING WINK AT ME!! Don't know what's going to happen tomorrow.. With this thought sleep consumed me.

Next day we all gathered in Murthy Mansion.. Aunty was ordering us to take care of ourselves.. She won't be here when we will return.. She have to go out of country..

"Guys we need to go.. It's time Dhruv said..

"Nandini take care of ur self and take ur medicine on time..ok?" Nupur aunty said..

"Aunty don't be stressed.. Majnu will be there to take care of her." Cabir said looking at me earning a glare from me..

"Who is Majnu?? Nandini by any chance u are dating some guy and didn't tell me?" Nupur aunty said glaring at Nandini..

"WHAT?! Come on mom it's nothing like this. Seriously Majnu! Mom I have some class." Nandini said rolling her eyes.

"Then who is Majnu, Cabir?" Aunty asked.. I smirked.. Now what buddy!

"Majnu is Caretaker! Yes caretaker of Manik's farm house.." Cabir said and smiled brightly.. Good one bro!

"But Manik's mom said caretaker is a old man." Aunty said.. Aunty u r awsome..

"So! He is old that doesn't mean his name can't be Majnu!" Cabir said his pathetic excuse ever..

I rescued him from further interrogation.. "Nandini u said ur friend also join us.. Where is she?" I asked..

"When I said my friend is she.. My friend is he." She said.. She can't be serious another one!

"Hello everyone!!" Said a voice.. We turned and saw our nightmare, Reason of our burning heart.. Well only for the boys but for girls he is a blessing.. My foot.. Well i don't want to insult my foot by comparing with Maddy!!

What the hell!! How could My Muskan do this to me.. Girls girl giggling like crazy! They one by one hug him.. I turned to see the boys.. They looked like they just tasted something sour..

"So this is ur friend for me to wait and see" I said..

"Hey buddies!" Maddy said and hug us.. I was restraining myself from wreck his neck.. Then he greet Aunty..

"You were gone right? Then suddenly.. how?" Cabir said only to receive glares from girl's..

"Well that time i was short of time.. I promised doll that I will come soon so here I am." Maddy said. "But doll u were saying something about pay back time..what's that?"

We boys looked at each other.. So it was all about the shopping yesterday! They wanted to piss us off just like we did.. They are successful..

"Nothing important!! Nandini show us ur text that ur in the town yesterday.." Navya said..

"so we thought u should join us.." Aliya said..

"Yeah.. It was a surprise for the boys.. See how happy they are to see u.." Mukti said mockingly.. Maddy turned to us.. And we faked excitement..

"Alright guys we need to start right now.." Abhi said..

Nandini said,"Yeah.. Boys we girls are going in maddy's car and no argument.."

"WHAT!!!" boys in unison..

Don't forget to Vote,comment and share..Take care..

Love u all 💞
Mitu