Oh God!

Nandini's POV:

I just wanted to go home and relax... I was a bit rude with Manik.. But that was the truth.. I bid him bye and entered my house..

"Nandini!" Mom yelled.. Oh god! Did she already know about the college fiasco? Don't know..

"Nandu are you OK? I just saw the news about you." Mom said.. Oh god! First YouTube now news!! Let me guess what it look like..

'Breaking news: The one and only heir of Murthy's is bullied by some bad boys.. But she like a super woman save herself and beat the shit out of them.. Is she hurt? To know more stay with us..'

Crap... "I am fine mom.." I said but mom is mom.. "Yeah I can see how fine u are..Band aid!! What happened?" Mom panicked..

"Mom just some small scares.. I don't need any band aid but Manik... U know how stubborn he is.." I said.. "OK now go and freshen up.. I will bring Turmeric milk.. And no tantrums." Mom ordered..

Later in the evening I had to tell everything to mom and dad.. And Dad was so furious.. Me and mom tried our best to calm him down..

I was thinking about what to do because the news I saw was much more creepier than my imagination..it's like whole India knows about this. "Nandini" I jumped from my sit.. "Navya! What are you doing here?" Navya sat beside me "I am here for giving you company.."

"Manik send you,didn't he?" I raised my eye brow. "well yeah he does.." Navya sigh.. "Why?" Though I know why.. "Because he don't want you to feel lonely.." Navya said.. "By the way brace yourself.." She grinned.

"Actually mom is talking with aunty and I am sure mom is going to suggest something..." She cut off by my Mom.. "Nandini I arrange a veneration tomorrow.." "What!!" I shouted.. "Yeah navya's mom thinks bad eye fall upon u.. So that's why..be ready in the morning.." With that she walked away... Like really bad eye..and all ..oh god!

I looked at Navya.. She was having a bad time but suddenly she burst out laughing.. "I..I ..I told you...now veneration..." She was just rolling in my bed.."shut up" I shouted clearly annoyed.. "I lost my count how many times I called you god! Its such a shitty day...

Morning:

"Nandini!! Come down fast.. We are getting late" Mom was shouting since morning.. I mean we have time but she was
Repeating this like a Robot.. We have to go mandir for veneration.. I quickly get ready in my Indian outfit and styel my hair..

 I quickly get ready in my Indian outfit and styel my hair

Nandini's outfit.

Hairstyle..

Soon we reached Mandir.. My idiot friends were laughing but Manik was looking at me with so much intensity and I shivered.."Don't laugh idiots.." I said angrily.. "Doll whose bad eye on you?" Cabir was literally rolling.. First I don't like anything like this and now he is teasing me..

"Look.." I was cut by Mukti. "No Nandini don't say anything.. What if the pandit hear you and say it's not bad eye,it's bad spirit.. That's why you are behaving like this.." And everyone laugh like hell.. "Guys enough of this aunty is calling us let's go" Manik said and we moved inside the Mandir..

Pandit started the veneration.. We all folded our hand and pray.. Pandit tied a thread on my hand ..Now he told me to fed the poor outside of Mandir.. And he said no one allowed to help me!!

Hell.. But Mom already packed the food in box.. One can only get a box.. Now all I have to do is distribute the box.. So easy!! Love you mom...

I started distributing..no one was with me because they were not allowed to help me.. All were standing far from me and watching me..

I was near the road and was about to give the last packet to the last person but suddenly he held my hand tightly.. He hide his face with a shawl so I was not able to see the face.. I panicked and started shouting..

They all saw this and started running towards me.. Seeing this he started drag me roughly.. A small private car stopped and that man forcefully made me sit in the car and other person drove off... I was shouting like maniac and continuously hitting him..

Suddenly that man held a cloth in front of my nose and my vision started blurry... I was not able to do anything .. I just hope Dad and Manik found me as soon as possible...

◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾
Opps!! What the hell!! Kidnapped..that too Nandini.. Under everyone's nose!!

Now vote and comment..
See ya
Love u all
Mitz