Moaning!!

Manik's POV:

We all were sitting at the side of pool...Nandini didn't come yet...she was late because of the preparation...

"Where is Nandini? Yar...she is taking so much time.." Mukti cribbed.. " Look who is talking..You are the one who take freaking 1 hour to get ready..its only 20 since Nandini had gone." Cabir said.. "Shut up joker..as if u u know everything.." Mukti mocked.. Cabir looked here and there dramatically and said,"Muku there is no joker here .....except u."

With that they start running...we were laughing at their craziness..
But suddenly Cabir stopped and whistled...All of us turned towards the direction where Cabir is looking...My jaw literally dropped on floor.. She was looking so...well I m speechless..

Nandini's attar and hair style

"Well looks like someone wants to kill someone by her looks." Aliya said teasingly... "Yah Nandini you are looking so cute." Navya said..."Grow up navya..Nandini is looking sexy.." Mukti said..."Enough is enough Girls... Stop pulling my leg.." Nandini said and blushed..

"Doll u are looking so pretty and thanks for saving me from this lady Hitler." Cabir said... "Oh yah...stop right there u idiot..u called me joker.." Mukti roared and cabir hide behind Nandini.. "You are the one who called me that first.." Cabir said stacked his toung.. Such an ass***e..

Before their tom and Jerry show could start Nandini stopped them.. "Guys how old are you? Four?...even they are more mature than u..now please start the party..."

"Let's play hide and seek" Dhruv said and we all staring at him with ' like really' expression.. "It will be Amazing .." Cabir said.. "Really Cabir... It's a childhood game and we are not children.." I said.. "Manik uncle!! (I miss kyy so much) If you don't want to play then don't..we will play but in my style.."Cabir said proudly..

" Really?? Then tell us your infamous way because of which you are so proud of yourself.." I said... "Well it's almost same...when the thief caught someone he have to drag that person till the pool and push him in the water..who ever will be in the pool he directly disqualify from the game...like this we will all land up in the pool and Start party.." Cabir said..

"This sounds interesting.. Who will become the thief?" Navya said excitedly.. "Me" said Mukti... "Well all the best darling.." Said Abhi.."Thank you ..I need this." Mukti replied and smiled evilly.. Like me Abhi also understood that she is up to something..

We all hide ourselves in the garden..."Oh God where are you guys? It's so difficult to find you.." Mukti said but I can say she is acting.."But I can see someone.. " her this statement made us alert ...suddenly we heard a loud scream..

"Why joker?You are fighting for nothing..I am joker right? now watch this.." Mukti said ...she was dragging Cabir by his leg and his back on the ground...Cabir was shouting like maniac but Mukti showed no mercy ... "It's your way to play..you know you shouldn't have suggest this.." Mukti said and pushed him in the water.."My turn will come mukti..." He shouted..and we were rolling on the floor..

Like this all got disqualified..last but not the lest it was me and Nandini...Now I was searching for her...I couldn't find her anywhere... I almost search the whole garden but she was no where...suddenly something clicked my mind...

Nandini used to hide behind a tree which is situtated very corner of the garden in childhood..I went there and saw her back towards me...I went close.."Gotcha" I said..."Ahh..u still remember where I used to hide" she said... "I remember everything about you" I said and picked her in bridal style. She didn't protest but looked at me intensely...

I came near the pool and jumped in the water with her.. She giggled ... Party began with this...
"Muktiiii.." Cabir shouted.. " What?" Mukti snapped. "Muku. muku there..there...SNAKE!!!" Cabir shouted...All the girls screamed like hell...Nandini cling to me. She kept her eyes tight shut..Cabir started laughing... "Cabbiiirrr!!" We all shouted and started beating him...

After a lot of dancing,eating and fun we retired to our rooms to sleep.. But I couldn't able to sleep so I was going to the terrace... I was crossing nandini's room but stopped as I heard some noise...

I tried to hear clearly then my eyes widened... Someone was MOANING!!! who was in her room...I couldn't able to think anything .. No.. No it's not possible.. With all my courage I peeked in her room...

There she was eating a chocolate bar and moaning... Like seriously and I was...forget it... She is still crazy for chocolate.. I came inside the room.."Nandu..." I called her and she jumped due to fear... "Sorry...didn't want to scare you.." I said and sat on the bed...

"Manik...what are you doing here? Why didn't you sleep?" She bombard me with questions.. "Easy...I couldn't able to sleep so I was going to terrace but I suddenly heard some sounds from your room so thought to check.." I said..

"That's so sweet.I also didn't feel like sleeping." She said...we started talking about random topics and didn't know when we dozed off...

That's all for now...
Give your valuable views..
Vote and share...
Love
Mitz ❄