Manan

Manik's POV:

Hmm.. My pillow is so soft.. I am in love with this... I will take it with me when we will go back to Mumbai!! But why it is moving?? Hey pillow can't move unless it's something else!

I slowly open my eyes only to see Nandini looking at me with wide eyes.. I know my eyes are matching her.. And then "Aaaaaa!!!" We both shouted together.. "What are u doing here?" I asked.. "Err.. I .. I.." She stammered.. "Speak up." I said.. "I don't know.. Maybe I was walking while sleeping.." She said looking everywhere but me..

"It doesn't make any sense." I said.. "I don't know.." She said and i sighed.. "So u were my softest pillow which I wanted to take with me.." I accidentally said it loud and Nandini blush furiously.. We sat in awkward silent..

"Manik?? U up?" Cabir asked knocking the door.. "No.. I am sleeping and dreaming about you!" I said sarcastically.. "Woah someone had a disturbing night I guess..Bro by any chance is Nandini with you?" Cabir asked..
"Haa... What?? Why nandini would be with me?" I asked nervously.. "No. She isn't in her room and Navya need her..Maybe she is outside.. I am going to check u come soon." With that Cabir walked away..

"I need to go." Nandini wanted to go but I held her hand and pulled her to me.. "Not before u tell me what were u doing here.." I said.. "Manik leave me.." She said and I tightened my grip.. "Manik stay away from me! I don't want to get hurt by you again.." She said with teary eyes.. I thought my Hold was too tight but it wasn't.. Then i understand she was talking about her heart..

I hugged her tightly. She tried to push me but I didn't bulge after all I am a gym boy.. "Listen Muskan.. No if, no but This time I will gain you back..no matter what.. You were mine, u is mine, u will be mine.." With that I leave her and she walked away..

Later nandini made an excuse that she was outside, jogging. We decided to help the worker and clean outside..Surprising? Yeah.actually if everything will be cleaned fast only then we can relax and party.. That storm was really powerful.. Everything was mess.. I knew why nandu came to my room.. She is afraid of thunder..

I was gathering the tree brunch when suddenly cabir came beside me.. He had a broom in his hand!!! "How was your night bro?" Cabir asked with a teasing smile.. I raised an eyebrow.. "Why u are so interested about my night?" I asked.. "Of course I have to.. Because it's not every night i got to see Manan in the same room.." He said.. "Ma.. Are u referring me and Nandini?" I asked.. "Wow bro.. U really are a brilliant boy." He said..

"Shut up.How do u know?" I said and continued my work.. " I heared a shout 'Aaaa!' That was by both of u.. So everything sorted? It's too fast." Cabir said.. "No but Everything will..soon. " I said..

I saw nandini also started collecting tree brunches.. She was going to pick one but I beat her to that and pick that up.. I was continuously doing that.. Nandu became frustrated..

"Manik!!" She snapped.. "Yes." I said.. "Why you are doing this?" She asked with a balloon like face.. "Doing what?" I said faking innocence.. "Don't make a innocent face.. Let me do my work.." She said.. "No u are not.. It's almost done.. U go inside..and don't argue I don't want u to get hurt!" I said remembering what she said earlier.. She kept mum and went inside..

After cleaning we were really tired.. And take rest.. Till now we boys able to keep maddy away from girls.. But in the evening we had a pool party and that idiot was with girls like a glue.. We boys had a hard time .. So we just dismissed the party early saying it's not safe another storm can come...

Abhi said he wanted to spent some time with mukti so he took mukti and went away..lucky him. "We need to claim our girls soon..Otherwise we gonna regret.." Cabir said.. "Claim our girls? As far as I know i love nandini.. Dhruv like Aliya.. What about u?" I said teasingly.. "I was talking about ur girls..yap good night.." He said and ran away..

Me and Dhruv did hi- fi and called it a night.. I freshen up and lock my room from outside! I walked into nandini's room.. I saw she was sleeping. I lay beside her and hug her.. "Manik! What are u doing here?" She asked.. I keep ny eyes closed and said "Maybe I am sleep- walking.. U also sleep." "Unbelievable!" I heared she said..

Lovelies,I am very disappointed with the response.. U always vote but not comment.. I want comment now.. Enjoy the update and Do Vote, comment..

Love u all
Mitu.