Boyfriend!

Nandini Murthy

"Arghhh!!! I will kill this boy." I said while dialing Manik's number..  It's  been 4 days we came back to our home, from that day I didn't even hear anything from Manik.

He didn't even go to college, didn't pick up my phone calls... and I am really very angry with him. He was supposed to ask me for a date and now I don't even know where he is.. I am really worried for him.

" Baby Ji there is a parcel for you."  said the old worker of our house..

I walked down the stairs and saw him standing with a packet. I grab it from him hurriedly open it. It was a box of my favourite chocolate. There was no name of the sender.. But there was a smiley attach with a note.

The note says 'will you' like what the hell. If you want to write a note then finished the whole sentence. what is this just will you means. But I don't care it's my favourite chocolate that to full of box I really don't want to think about the sender and the note. It's time to Ravish the chocolates.

I went back to my room and set on my balcony I was eating my chocolate when I saw 5 yellow smiley Gas balloons.. They were coming from downstairs and suddenly stop in front of my balcony 1 balloon had a sticky note on it and that note said 'go on'..

Now I was confused 'go on' who was stopping me and most importantly stopping me from what. It said go on of course life must go on. Now my happy mood was gone by irritation.. first that not with the chocolate.. hey, the note with the chocolates..  so now that 2 notes make a half sentence..

Will you go on......

Hmm.. Interesting.. I turned around to go downstairs and see who was it.. But jumped back because someone was standing there with a Flower Bucket. And flowers were hiding that Parsons face..

"Who are u? What the hell are u trying to do man??" I asked but he didn't answer.. Standing there like a statue, he pointed towards another note with his hand.. I took that note and it said 'a date with me'. I read that out loud.. And suddenly he spoke,revealing his face..

"Will u go on a date with me."

"No...A big no, Manik" I replied angrily..

"First u disappeared like u never exist.. Didn't pick up my call now u are here asking me for a date.. I hate u.." I didn't realized i was crying.. Manik said nothing and hug me tightly..

"U know I thought something happened with u.. I thought may be u regret ur decision about us.. I asked everyone.. But they all said they don't know.." now I started hiccuping..

"Sshhh... Muskan.. I am sorry.. I really am.. I went back to London because of company's work.. It was urgent that's why I didn't have time to say anything to anyone.. And I will never regret my decision about us.. Don't even think about it..But as far as I know everyone knew about me.." Manik said..

"What??!? I will kill them this too much.. I was worried sick and they were just annoying me.. And u didn't even call me.." I said puffing my cheeks..

Manik pulled my cheeks gently.. "I am sorry.. This 4days were hell for me.. Working and working.. I will never do this again.. I promise.."

"Hmm.. But I said we will start from the beginning but first u disappear now u direct ask me for a date." I said..

"Because I already waste too much time and I don't want wait anymore.. We are going on a date today only.." Manik said and give me a pointed look..

"Uggghhh!! U always do this to me.. Never act like I wanted u to act... Fine we will go.. But if it's not that good and sone typical formal date then Mr. Malhotra forget about being my boyfriend.." I said sternly..

"Okey we will see that.. Now go and start getting ready.. I don't want u to be late.. Before u start 'what about my dress u don't have any' ranting then let me tell u I took care of it..." Manik said..

"What!! Oh God! Help me.. I don't want to look like a clown.." I said dramatically..

"R u done? Now go and u won't look like a clown.. I thought u know my test better than anyone." Manik said

"Yeah yeah now go.. I need time to get ready.." I shooed him..

He walked passed me but turned around.."Okey I am going.. And Miss Murthy It will be ur best date ever.. And I will be ur one and only BOYFRIEND.."

.........................................

After a long time.. Finally update.. Now give me ur reviews..

Love u all
Mitu