Meeting the Brotherhood

I couldn't dwell on the option because I heard the commotion of Sabertooth grabbing Storm by the neck. Dagger yelped and rushed to her side. (Animals for some reason love even if they have been mistreated. I want to be the first wolf to not feel anything.)

I suddenly saw my worst nightmare, Tony.

"We meet again, Starlight," he growled as he began to stalk toward. His eyes gleamed and he bared his teeth at me. I felt my fur stand on end and I used my super senses to see that he was trying to lift a desk and fling it at me. His levitating power is strong, but not as fast as my senses.

I leaped and it flew under me. I spread my wings and launched myself at Tony. I pressed my paws to his throat but he was strong and he threw me against the ground. He sunk his claws into my shoulder but I quickly healed. I bucked up and I threw him against the roof. He lowered himself down gingerly and bared his teeth at me.

"Why come after me after all of these years," I snarled.

Tony's eyes gleamed as he leaned forward and sunk his teeth into my ear. "There are things that you don't understand. We're taking your Rouge friend and going to kill her, just like your friend Logan."

I shoved a paw against his chest until he was gasping for breath. I bared my extremely long fangs at him. "You won't touch Logan or you'll feel my claws rip through your skull!"

Tony rolled his eyes and something sharp suddenly jabbed my shoulder. It was a pen that he had levitated and threw into my shoulder. It burned as ink squirted into my body but I grabbed it with my teeth and snapped it easily.

Tony reached out a paw and shoved down on my neck. "Now sleep and tomorrow you will watch the humans fall as all must."