It's Not My Time to Die

"Not yet," I whispered before rearing on my hind legs and sinking my claws into Tony's shoulder. He let out a yelp in shock. Clearly he wasn't expecting me to be able to rear on my hind legs and deliver a blow that he wouldn't forget.

He aimed for my eyes again with his venom pen but this time I was ready. I ducked and I allowed his acid venom to eat through part of the Statue of Liberty. I then shoved my head into his chest and he fell backwards, smacking his head on the ground. He rolled over so my claws seeped into grass.

I turned and kicked my hind leg against his shoulder. He limped forward but I flew upward and he landed hard in the grass. I plummeted down on him with my claws raking his spine.

"Come and fight on my level, coward," he howled as me although I knew that he was just begging to lower down so that he could slit my neck with his sharp claws.

I shook my head. "You had your chance. Now it is mine."

I spiraled down and surged downward into Tony's haunch. This was a move that Dagger had taught me and I was surprised at how well it worked. Tony fell against the ground and this time he didn't bounce right up. His head was pressed against the ground and a whimper sounded.

I landed by him and pressed my paws against his face. My claws retracted so that I couldn't cut right through his face. I didn't plan on killing him, yet.

"You killed one of the most import mutants to me," I spat as my saliva dripped on his fur. "Dagger was my best friend. I would never kill Magneto because I know how much he means to you!"

He gulped but didn't say anything. He was just too afraid to say anything. I couldn't blame him, I probably would have knocked him out if he would have.

"I will make you pay!" I was about to deliver that killing blow when suddenly a blue sheet seemed to cover everything.

I couldn't feel anything in my body changing but Tony cringed. "What's wrong," I asked before my ears plastered against my head. Tony didn't get frightened easily.

"This is the blue substance that changes humans into mutants," he choked out as he turned hollow eyes to the statue of Liberty which still looked like it was smoking (probably from Storm.)

"Like Senator Kelly," I gasped as I pricked my ears. "Logan!"

"Go," coughed Tony as he shook his head to clear it. "I'm no threat."

I swiveled my head around and growled in his face. "This isn't over, dad!"

Tony's eyes shimmered. "I never thought it would be, daughter."