{ your wondrous soul }

18 ● 01 ● 16

And in that moment,

on that warm day of January,

I saw you.

Not the one I fantasized in my hazy dreams,

but a face that portrayed a wondrous soul.

No, you didn't have perfect tanned skin or a strong Roman nose.

You didn't have the perfect thick and luscious hazel locks of hair or precious stones for eyes.

No perfect personality where you'd give your everything to me and would always come up with some witty joke that would instantly make me feel better about myself.

You had none of that.

You had something much more.

Your  eyes held the most beautiful brown irises in the entire universe.

It was the color of melted dark chocolate, the taste lingering a little longer on your tongue.

Your lips were rosy and soft, always smiling and showing a perfect array of pearly white teeth.

You have a beautiful crooked nose that scrunchs up whenever the corners of your mouth tugged upwards, emmiting a lovely, tingling vibe.

You had childish humor, always belting your heart out that would make anyone's eardrums shatter, but still your heartwarming laughter would make anyone smile.

And you were honest. Kind. You cared so deeply. You saw everything in the most beautiful way, and your eyes would sparkle.

You were so much more.