{ the boy }

03 ● 06 ● 16

luke is the boy whom everyone calls one of the nice guys, yet his heart is as elegant as gold and his mind is as sharp as the throwing knives he knows how to use to throw at you.

beorn is the boy with a mind full of geek knowledge, yet being gifted with a good heart his overflowing happiness in life influences others in astounding ways not many can think of.

declan is the boy whom society makes fun of, yet he works hard everyday in the gym, never failing to hit that high note of Chandelier even if his friends tease him about it openly yet praises him behind his back.

james is the boy who is a poorly dressed gentleman, yet back at his home country a beautiful girl awaits him and each holds a strong bond of love that not many can find.

fabio is the boy who is taunted for the birthmark that covers his whole face, yet his vast intelligence and abilities in emphasizes the bigger space in his heart for children.

ean is the boy who adored the popular girl everyone else adored, yet not himself, the self that deserves the love, one that flows deep within that will eventually help him come to love himself.

miles is the boy whom everyone thinks has bad intentions and that deep down he's an angel, but what stirs deeply yet strongly in his heart is the desire to just become himself and not society's expectation.

leo is the boy with dark skin and a religion which he follows obediently and with his whole heart into it, and even if everyone judges him with an ignorant mind, in him is the kindest soul the world would ever witness.

stephen is the boy with blemishes and scars, yet his proud confidence boosts his stunning appearance and his brilliant mind in which he portrays through his strong passion of music.

alvrin is the boy who doubts his potential, yet his amazing abilities in art and his astounding perseverance in sports proves just how wonderful he can be, even if he can't see it.

yu seong is the boy who never speaks and is bullied for his slanted eyes, yet being quiet does not stop the overflowing quality of leadership in him and he inspires everyone secretly with a humble heart.

prince is the boy who is young yet struggles wih his identity, but his bold and daring soul is enough for everyone to see that he's highly respected, not one to be pushed down.

marcus is the boy who curses his reflection, cursing his disability that somehow worked its way into society's thinking that a person like him would be quickly looked over, never once given a second glance.

yet he, along with all the boys are the souls we should know are the most

beautiful