{ the girl }

03 ● 06 ● 16

nika is the girl who was wide but proud of her body and took special care of it, even if she didn't meet society's standards.

alexia is the girl whose father left for another woman, yet the smile on her face shines brighter each and every day because of the unending love she recieves from her friends.

aliyah is the girl with imperfect skin, yet she still glows with amazing beauty with her bubbling laughter that never ceases to be heard.

paula is the girl who is as quiet as a pin dropping in the background during a concert, yet her angelic voice is as extraordinary as the sky waking up to the morning's natural music.

alysea is the girl with the expected brown boring eyes, yet is considered as marvelous as the sun rays kissing earth's soil on a bright and colorful sunrise.

joy is the girl whom everyone thinks is a nerd, yet her mind is as spectacular and as vast as an endless diamond sky and knows a lot of moves on how to break your head to two.

ultima is the girl with deep dimples, and she never fails to hide the most wonderful asset of happiness what most people think are flaws.

regine is the girl that's loud but smart with fury red hair and will not hesitate to kick your sorry face if you start stereotyping her.

juliana is the girl with dirty blonde hair, yet she is the most intellectual person you'll ever meet and even her beauty is outside the box.

maya is the girl your mom warns you about, but her dark clad figure and nose stud only adds up to her lovely personality that she shines with her humble heart.

jane is the girl whom everyone thinks is average, plain, but her breathtaking hidden artworks are as brilliant and bright as her.

charlie is the girl in the background, what most people call extras in a movie, yet what crosses through her mind and journeys into a paper through her hand and a pencil will be the most magnificent piece you'll ever read.

macey is the girl who just wanted to be noticed other than the extra flesh that jiggles whenever moves, and because of society's gruesome works is expected to stay fat and be ugly, the expectations of her simply being dumb, unhealthy, and disgusting.

yet she, along with all the girls are the souls we should know are the most

beautiful