ANNABETH.

I felt a kiss on my cheeks.
I opened my eyes to look at my boyfriend, Harry.

Harry Stanley, son of Hades.

He was at the underworld during the whole Gaea fiasco.
Trained by Thanatos.

He was a different kind of son of Hades.
He even changed Nico and even Nico is dating Reyna. (A/N change does not mean he made him straight and all. I, being a fanfiction writer, assumed that Nico was straight but not social like the times before expressing his love for Percy or will. I have nothing against the LGBTQ+ community. So sorry if it came out like that)

He creates his influence on others.
" What? " He asked.
I smiled at his handsome face.

" Nothing," I said.

" So get ready for the council meeting. All immortals are asked there." He said.

We, all the important people from the Gaea war, were made immortal and we're made to swear our loyalty to Olympus.

We were having these meetings we call Equinox meetings. A day in which we all go to Olympus and discuss important topics.

On this day all the immortals sit by their parents' throne as representatives.

I got ready and went to Olympus on Leo's special Argo 3 bus.

We, both Greek and Roman, live together in Camp Olympus.

Guess who made it, me.

We sat on our mini thrones and like usual gods were late.

But after a while, with flash, all the Olympians flashed in, and also came Hades.

" I have a wish to see in Tartarus today," Zeus said.

Percy Jackson, the hero turned threat.

That's how people know him.
I broke up with him because I feel uncomfortable around him ever since I saw him doing that thing to Akhlys in Tartarus.
But then Harry acted like a catalyst and it made me easy to choose Harry over him.

But then he went mad and attacked his father because he thought they will kill him.

He was sentenced to Tartarus.

" You know how difficult it is for me to look into Tartarus. " Iris told.

" We will lend you the energy don't worry. " Apollo said.

"Alright let's go," Iris said and an image appeared in front of us.

Percy was sitting in a cave. A curved stone-type structure that he was using to keep fire in the bowl. Everything was arranged in the cave as if he was lived there for a century.
Then suddenly.....

Guess what happened next!!!?