LUKE POV

Huh!

It has not changed much, except for some new cabins and bit of new practising arena that's all.

We all came back without Percy killing anyone.

Yes we made it.

Flashback

"Wanna taste my powers again boy?" Zeus asked Percy.
I looked at James if we should interrupt.

It is not like I was scared that Percy may get hurt, it's just that I didn't want a dead God leading an army of Gods.

James didn't give any instructions so we let it happen. But I am pretty much sure we will have to stop him at some time before you know he kills someone.

" Old man why don't you kill some demigods and scare them . I really am not in a mood for ant bites." Percy sassed.

" Just because you are with Prince of Galaxy does not mean that you can do whatever you want. Remember if I need to protect earth, I will even slay you." Zeus said

All the gods and demigods looked with pride , I really don't know what for exactly.

" Ah.... I guess you tounge slipped, you would like to correct yourself and say, if I need to protect earth, I will even send you to protect it because my sorry ass is busy sitting on my throne." Percy replied.

I was really impressed , I mean he didn't start attacking yet.

" Okay that's it. I don't have time for all first person  mic down loose game. I have things to do , like training and creating and army." James interrupted.

Both Zeus and Percy glared at eachother, it was like ' wait till he leaves us alone in a room for WWE'

"Army for what?" Annabeth asked.

" I will inform everything once we reach the camp, daughter of Athena." James said and flagged away.

" See you all at camp." A boy lit up in fire and flashed away too.

I guess son of Heaphustus.

That's new.

" Guys.... When did Leo learn to do that?" A boy sitting by Ares throne said.

By looks on everyone's faces, I guess even they didn't know about this.

One by one every one of us flashed away.

Flashback over.

I was just looking at the Hermes cabin, which was not like earlier, it was not that crowded.

And now we could see the demigods assembling together.

What a surprise they don't have the weapons, guess we can kill some and they won't even care, they lived a peaceful era for far too long.

But I guess time is up babies.

Okay so lil thing I wanna ask.....

Please tell me if you are using Kindle...

N also comment about the update.