Jason POV

I could feel the blood dripping slowly out from where he was pressing the knife.

I almost gave up on my life when suddenly he was pulled back by his partners.

" You have not been permitted to kill anyone .....yet." their leader said.

Then I looked carefully and I could see clearly that he was James , the same guy who came to our camp few months back.

And I guess that when it dawned on everyone's , Thalia said " You! James... "

" Nice to meet you again Daughter of Zeus." James said.

Percy turned to him and asked " You came here once before?"

All his other team mates also had the same confusing faces.

" Yeah when you guys went to Neptune."James said.

" And you did find it important to tell us." Girl in the Bluish white toga said.

" Ah..... No it's just I never got the time." James replied.

" Lord you came to earth and you didn't even tell us? " Poseidon asked.

" I feel sorry that you missed the chance to kill him." Percy said bluntly.

" Don't you dare disrespect your father." Poseidon got angry.

" Are you talking to me Lord of the sea?" Perssassy said.

" Enough Jackson." James said.

" What brings you here Lord?"Zeus asked.

Before anyone could say anything again Percy shot a energy beam at Zeus.

Zeus was just able to dodge it.

" What is the meaning of this you piece of..." Father was full angry and had his bolt ready.

Percy while walking back to his team mates said" Nah, just wanted to see how much powerful I am against you."

Percy said and tilted his head and looked in the eyes of Annabeth as if trying to say ' I CAN KILL YOU RIGHT NOW.'

okay so this is just build up....
Main plot will be coming in next chapter.