THIRD PERSON POV

The princes went inside the bunker to get her armour.

By the time Rose got back in armour, her soldiers were already engaged in war.

Master Greg was doing everything he can to stop anyone from entering the bunker.

Rose went to fight the Destroyers.

" Princess please get behind us. We will protect you." A soldier said.

" No need just fight. Don't let anyone cross you and enter the bunker." Rose said.

Everyone was doing everything to stop them until the man behind the whole chaos came himself, Slayer.

Before Slayer could do any harm, Master Greg jumped in front of him.

Everyone was giving their best shot but sure Destroyers were giving our elite a hard time.

" I didn't know that I will be meeting you here. If known earlier , I would have brought my elites here." Slayer said in between the sword clash.

" I thought you changed. I thought you actually started caring about us. But I was very wrong." Greg replied.

" You know why I am fighting you." Slayer said and Greg wavered for a second.

" I won't let you even touch her." Greg said.

" I will force my way." Slayer said and hit the sword hard.

Meanwhile Rose who was listening to all this conversation thought all  this is happening for her.

She thought all this blood shed is due to her.

Rose started thinking if she should stop all this after all what her mom taught  was to die if she could save even one person.

Here she can save whole kingdom by just sacrificing her.

After a bit of thinking she decided what she want.

Slowly she went behind Greg and pushed her down lil far away from Slayer and herself.

Slayer looked at her in confusion.

"What are you looking at? You want me then take me. Now leave everyone."Rose shouted this got everyone's attention.

"Princess NO please go back." Greg shouted in between the war chaos.

"Oh my!! Our little princess has grown up. She thinks she is important. This world is a huge place to dominate your presence. You have to prove yourself little girl. You are nothing but a soul whom I can free from its jail anytime. But sure right now you are quite important." Slayer said and put his sword at Rose neck.

Rose thought 'Did I make a mistake?'

Keep reading now fast updates on the way!!