JASON

Suddenly something shook the cave like earthquake.
" Yes finally something " Percy said and took out his long pointed rock. It was like a spear but of thunder bolt size.
In another hand he was having a bowl having golden blood stain.

What was he doing with golden blood?

He ran outside and saw two hellhounds. It was clear that hellhounds were scared of him but still they were standing there as if ordered.

" Oh don't fool me! I know you lil puny hounds cannot create earthquakes. Call your sponsor. " Percy said and waited as if hellhounds were going to answer him.

" Alright let's dance "(Deadpool) Percy said and threw his rock at the hellhound which hit it on its neck and it was dead there only.

" Just wait there buddy." Percy said to the dead hound.

He ran for the second hound but hound just stumbled down the hill.

" Shit! I missed it. It was a good two day meal." Percy said

What does he mean by two day meal? Was he eating monsters?

" Hey you don't spill your blood on ground." Percy said and ran with for the bowl type rock.

He slowly removed the spear rock and let all the golden blood fill the bowl.

" That's it. Tonight's dinner is ready honey. " he said to himself.

But then he drank the blood.

" What the Hades is that?" Leo shouted in shock.

What is that?

" Is he seriously drinking monster blood?" I asked.

" Oh my god! What's in his mind?" Thalia shouted.

" Damn it! I have to go for hunt tonight. " He shouted at himself.

" No need Perseus " A voice said.

In the Mist appeared Tartarus himself.

Annabeth started shaking badly.
Apollo jumped and  held her forehead in his hand and healed her a bit.

She stopped shivering.

But in Mist, Percy was calm as if he never fell in Tartarus.

" Hey what took you so long to visit me. Seeing I am in your domain and killing your people? " Percy asked.

" Oh nothing! I was just checking your limits. Seems to me,you are limitless." Tartarus said.

" So you came to kill me?" He asked.

" It depends on you!" Tartarus replied.

" How?"

" Help us taking down Olympians and in return we will help you by giving you a new life and a domain to rule."

" What if I don't agree."

" In that case we duel to escape."

" You said 'we' . Who all are that we?" Percy asked.

" It's the council of End."

" Includes?" Percy asked.

" Let's make a deal. If my sword fells on the ground I will let you go and if your sword fells ,we are going to the council. "

" Deal! Hey by the way is End the one who is your Dad in myths.? " he asked.

" Yes but no" Tartarus said and brought our two swords. Threw one to Percy and took one in his hand.

How is this please tell!

And very important!

Happy birthday to ruks145 !!!!!!
👏👏👏🔔🎂🎂🎂🎁🎆🎇🎉🎈🎊
Thanks a lot for reviewing all my books and votes and valuable comments. Hope you have a happy life ahead. I can only tell to my readers. Read her book and you will also fall in love with her book.

Ps: Vote!!!