Annabeth POV

"No need" the person leading their side said.
The last one who was in blue stopped and water stopped rushing.

"We don't have to fight." Black toga guy said.

"Even though I want to kill you all." Brown toga girl added.

Before anyone could do anything, gods appeared with a flash.

We all looked at our parents but they were more in fear than angry.

"My lord! Prince how are you?" Zeus kneeled down at the meta black toga guy.

Let me tell you this would have been the most surprising moment of my life, Zeus kneeling down to someone but what happened afterwards was something that gave me chills.

Everyone of them removed their hoodies and what we saw was like going back to hell again.

Luke , Bianca, Selina, Beckendrof and last was the most frightening one Percy Achilles Jackson.

No one was able to say a word.

Everyone was speechless.

The heroes and the traitor we saw dead were here standing right in front of us and much more powerful than ever before.

I took a step ahead and called "Luke... Is it you?"

"Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena how was it ruling the camp behind my back?" Luke said every word full of poison.

I responded immediately before he could assume anything else"Whatever Percy said is lie I can assure you. He is the one on fault."

"Do you really think we hear to just whatever people say Annabeth, we look at the matter ourselves with our own eyes." Bianca said.

" No that's not right, if you will see it properly then you may understand. Luke please don't hate me. Understand " I pleaded.

Percy was just standing there looking elsewhere but at me.

" What the hell you said to them you stupid asshole?" I said in anger.

" Nothing. That's why we had to look into it ourselves." Selina said.

Before I could respond Jason spoke in between" I don't think you guys are the one who should judge us. Look at yourself, one two of you betrayed us, one is a traitor and rest of died to even see what happened next." He said.

With a blink of an eye, Percy was at Jason's neck with a knife ready to take off his head.

No one was able to move and the next thing we know was he was pressing the knife....

Kill Jason or not?

Comment below.