Annabeth

"So we are just supposed to practise for some war without even knowing whom we are fighting?" Will asked the element users.

We, both roman and greek were gathered here in a meeting with the element users.

"Yes" Luke said.

There are still who don't agree that Luke was a hero in the end. Many believe that Percy and I showed and displayed him as a hero because of the fact that he was my childhood friend.

"We never trusted you and we don't want to trust you still. So until unless, you are prepared to answer all these questions we cannot fight along side you guys." Some minor god cabin leader said.

The boy in blue toga looked at her with a smile and said" Well that is what I wanted to hear from you all. See James, they don't want to fight with us. I always told lets get this war over with by bringing down our own armies." 

James looked at Percy with the corner of his eyes which would have scared the shit out of anyone, but Percy didn't even budge.

"I told you hundred times and I will tell you again, This is not their war, they  don't have to fight. This is a war of earth, so the warriors of earth will have to fight  their own war."He said and looked at us seven.

Reyna stood up"We are ready to fight our own war, but we do have our conditions, we will strategize (GIVE ME THE CORRECT WORD FOR THIS IN COMMENT SECTION PLEASE) our own war plans and not follow anyone."

Percy looked at Reyna as if he wanted to scream something but James raised his hand and  looked at all of us and said"Nico, Will, Annabeth, Leo, Calypso, Jason, Piper, Hazel, Frank, Reyna,Clarssie,Malcom,Rachel and Thalia, we would like to invite you all to a dinner at my place, will you please accept our offer?"

Everyone was looking at me, and my mind was screaming question like

' Do they plan to  murder us?'

'What if Percy kills me there?'

'Are they really our friend or enemy?'

But all of that question can only be answered if we talk to them or meet them properly.

"Yes" I said

Yeah I know I am an extremely slow writer but trust me, I am super busy coz of my last year of college. I will try to update as fast as I can But I am sorry.

Thank you for reading.

DO comment what you feel about this book.

Upvote, share comment and follow me on instagram so we can share our work and help eachother

My insta User name is  bookbreath.yash

YASH