Lights, Camera, Action!

Micah POV

5 Years Later....

I walked through the door from a long ass day on set of this new show.
"The Fredrick's", it's basically about this dysfunctional black family, and I play the middle son Trace Fredrick, who is having a identity crisis, and feels like the black sheep.
Soon as I walked through the door I see my beautiful baby girl sleeping on the couch waiting up for me. I feel horrible, being a single parent is hard as hell for me, especially since Ava is now 8 going on 28. It was so much easier when she was smaller and didn't understand why I left for such long periods of time. Now she's older and understands, and it breaks my heart when she gives me though disapproving looks like when I miss school programs, or soccer games, and piano recitals.
"Daddy?" Ava said sitting up rubbing her eyes after hearing me close the door. "Ava what are you still doing up, you should be in bed!" I told her. "I haven't seen you lately, and I know if I stayed up I would get to see you for a few minutes." Ava said giving me the disapproving look, here we go. "You missed my spring play today, you promised you would there, but of course your always working." Ava said with attitude. Although my heart slightly broke at those words, I couldn't let her get off that easy, "I work Ava, I work to pay bills, make sure you have a roof over your head, clothes on your little ass body, and food on the table! Now do you want to eat, wear clothes, and stay nice and comfortable in your bed, if not let me know cause I'll stop busting my ass to make sure you have a good life. Now do you want that?" I asked her. "No sir" she responded. "Good, now take your ass to bed!" I told as she ran off into her room. I felt horrible, but I couldn't let her know that. I'm her parent, not her friend that's not how it works. My job is to feed her, clothe her, and shelter her, not be her friend, which is what's wrong with most people kids!

I try to bust my ass for her because she's been through a lot, she watched Austin get dragged out of the house by the FBI for the murder of my ex! I went to talk to him, he swear he was framed, but I could barely look at him. He told me that he was signing all his rights away from Ava to me. He told me to never bring her there to see him, I let him kiss me for the last time, and the guard came and took him away, and that was the last time I saw him, about 5 years ago. I don't think about him at all now, I have too much stuff going on. I'm also glad that Ava was so young that she don't remember much, so I don't have to answer so many question.

I walked in my kitchen and saw Kelcey, sitting at the island, drinking a glass of wine. When I let her go 5 years ago, I thought she would never comeback, but she took care of what she needed to, and realized she can't live without her bestie! She's my full-time assistant and part-time Nanny, and she get paid a pretty good coin too so she doesn't complains. "Kelcey why did you let Ava stay up?" I asked her. She didn't even look up she was staring at her iPad. "Because she said she needed to talk to you, she really missed you, so I thought it was a good idea." She said. "Of course you did!" I said rolling my eyes.
"Okay I just finished your itinerary for Tomorrow, and you need to go to bed because you have a 5:00 am set call." She told me. "Damn, okay I'm tired anyways!" I told her.
I went to go shower and put on my pajamas. I went into Ava's room, she was knocked out cold. I tucked her in and started whispering to her. "I'm sorry baby girl, and I'm trying it's just hard, I want the best for you, and this is the only way I know you can have that. But I really am trying, and I'm all by myself! I love you baby girl. " I said with tears filled in my eyes as I bent down to kiss her forehead, and walked out. I climbed into my own empty bed, said my prayers and went to sleep.

7 hours later....
I arrived on set a hour early and went to my trailer, I can still sleep for a good 30 minutes then wake up and go over my script. I heard a knock at my trailer, Well I'll be damned!! "Come in!" I yelled, with nothing except my robe and underwear.
In walks the creator and executive producer of the show, the sexy,the milk chocolate, the powerful Ryan Good. "Micah, I have some news, and it's not good." He told me. "What is it Mr.Ryan?" I asked him slick nervous. "They want to kill you off!" He told me. "What? I'm the main charcter, I'm bringing all the drama, the show is about me?" I told him confused. "It's another way we can approach the show with a new main charcter, and your death will draw in so many viewers." He said. "That's bullshit! What can I do?" I asked him. "I'm afraid nothing Micah!" He told me. That's when I got up and walked over to him. "Are you sure?" I whispered right on his lips looking him in his eye. "Micah, no!" He told me but his eyes said yes, and that's when I put my hands on his crotch, and something else was saying yes too. "So are you sure?" I said while I slipped off my underwear under my robe without him noticing. "I think I'm going to leave now." He said, but still was standing there. I turned around and slipped off my robe, showing my bare cakes to him. "Opps" I said bending over to pick back up my robe to slip it back on. By that time his hands were all over me, he lifted me up and walked us over to the couch that was in my trailer. I crawled off his lap and unbuckled and went to town on his chocolate monster! "Fuck Micah!" He said with his eyes rolled back. After a couple of minutes he started fidgeting. "Not yet nigga!!" I moaned. I got up and straddled his lap as his big monster punched my hole for entrance! After a couple of minutes of me getting comfortable, I went to town on that dick. "You gone let me go baby?" I moaned in his ear while riding that dick good! "Fuck Micah" he moaned. Not what I wanted to hear. So I spun around on the dick so he can see this ass bouncing on his lap. He started smacking and grabbing it. "FUCK BABY IM BOUT TO BUST!" He moaned as he pulled out and nutted all on my butt and back! He grabbed the towel and wiped me and hisself off. He pulled back up his clothes while I put back on my underwear. I pulled my robe back over me as he pulled me down into his lap, and passionately kissed me. "Micah... They was never going to get rid of you, I just wanted some ass, and that's the only way I knew you would give me some!" He told me. I smacked the shit out of him and got up and walked to my mirror. He got up and tried to pull my arm. "Move Ryan, like forreal go on! That shit was foul." I said jerking my arm away from him. "What was I suppose to do, you stopped speaking, and seeing me months ago. You want even talk to me at meetings! And you know that hurts cause I love you, I'm in love with you!" He told me pulling me into his chest. "Ryan you're married! The only reason we had sex is because you blackmailed me into it! Then we both ended up catching feelings, then I found out you're married with 3 kids." I told him. "You wasn't worried about my wife and kids a few moments ago!" He spat at me. I pushed him off of me. "That's because I have a child that's depending on me, to take care of her, You Son Of A Bitch! You can bet your ass that this won't be happening again! Ever!" I said walking away from him! "Let's not get to ahead of ourself! I made you! You don't call the shots! I blackmailed you once don't think I won't blackmail your ass again." He told me before grabbing his jacket and walking out. "Hi Baby, Go on in he's ready for you we need him in like 10 minutes!" I heard him say. Then in walked the wardrobe pushing a rack of clothes. "Good Morning Micah!" She smiled at me looking gorgeous as ever! Like she was stunningly beatiful!
"Good Morning Mrs.Good!"

End Of Chapter

Author's Note

Yasss Tea Sippers I'm Backkkk!
Well Micah Is Back!!!
With a whole bunch of issues chile!!!

What do you think of Micah and Ava relationship?
Is Micah a good father?
What about Austin Ass?
Y'all think he was framed?
Stay Tuned For That Tea?
Kelcey and Micah found their way back together!
Ryan Good Ass Is Petty and Foul!!
Micah dropped that kitty down low for that job hunty!!
I guess he found out it's a price for fame!
Ryan ain't playing!!
WAYMENT Ryan Wife the Wardrobe Stylist ?😵😲😟😦😧
CHHHIIILLLLLEEE
Stay tuned cause it's gets really deep and dark, and Micah past might sneak up and haunt him!!
👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote
And Comment!!!
Love You Tea Sippers 😍😘
☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️