Where Is She? Who Is He?

Micah POV

"Micah! MICAHHHH!" I heard Marquez scream shaking me! I opened my eyes and I was in his arms! Thank God he didn't leave me, I don't know how many times I have to fuck up things up to realize he really might have changed!

All of sudden I remembered why I passed out!
"Avaaa!! Where's My Child!" I screamed as he helped lift me up with Kelcey.

"Look Micah you gone have to get yo shit together! We can't think or make the corrective action with you all over the fucking place! Pull out your damn balls and get it together, so we can figure out what happened to my niece!" Kelcey said! Well drag me hoe! But she's 10000% percent correct!

"So to be correct that dude that was in here was not Austin??" Mar'Quez asked.

"No, Austin said he was being processed out! It couldn't have been him, he must have a twin, he never talked about??" I said confused, frustrated, and frantic.

"No, I know Austin pretty well through umm.." Mar'Quez started but coughed and cleared his throat. "I know him well through Miles. Austin doesn't have a brother, I'm positive!!" Mar'Quez said sure of it!!

"What if? Now this is going to sound crazy but what if the dude you thought you saw was wearing a prosthetic mask of Austin? I seen it on an episode of Pretty Little Liars!" Kelcey said.

"Really Kelcey, Now is not the time to discuss your tv shows!" I said annoyed.

"No Micah, hold on, She could be right, that's not impossible, that could very well be a possibility!" Mar'Quez said agreeing.

"The only question is, who knows you and Austin well enough to try to pretend to be him?" Kelcey asked.

"I have no clue?" I said.

"Just think? It had to be somebody that knows you, that have a personal vendetta towards you, somebody who maybe has an axe to grind with you?" Mar'Quez said thinking.

"Ryan!! Austin didn't flinch about the dead body! He even was willing to get the body outta here!" Kelcey said.

"Can we stop fucking calling him Austin, that isn't him!" I said frustrated!

"Micah that's irrelevant focus!" Mar'Quez said annoyed! Yes Daddy!

"Uhh let's see, maybe he was the one who killed him, think about it. This fake ass Austin just shows up at your house, you didn't even give him your address, I assume! Then he knows exactly where to go in your house , to find Ava? That's not adding up. Maybe when he killed Ryan, he mapped your whole house!" Mar'Quez said

Damn bae smart!

"Ryan left me a voicemail, saying don't trust him! I thought he was talking about you, but I guess he meant Austin! It all makes since now!!" I said as we continue to figure out Blues Clues!

"Then the nigga just volunteered to help get rid of the body, to cover his own tracks!" Kelcey said.

"Okay we got that figured out! But what we need to know is who was it? Why Ryan? Why Ava? And what do they want? If they want something they will call, I'm sure they know we caught on, so there's nothing to do but wait till they contact us!" Mar'Quez said.

"Motherfucker, you think I'm gone wait around while my child is out there, she could be hurt, raped!!" I said collapsing on the couch.

"Micah you need to calm the fuck down, I know that's your child but you have to think rational! What the fuck you want to do call the police so they can come here, interrogate all of us, find out there is a crime scene, and abduction, and a damn homicide! Then you being a celebrity we have the media up our asses every step of the way, making it impossible for you to see Ava ever again! So No! You gone sit yo ass down! You gone wait for them to contact us, see what they want! It won't be long now!" Mar'Quez said!!