ReVENGE

Micah POV

"Still Pathetic Huh? Carelessly running up behind somebody else's nigga. I swear your slutty ways is your own demise." Miles said

How the hell is this man still alive! Still haunting me.

"Miles where the fuck is my daughter?" I asked not giving a fuck about where he came from. I just want my child.

"AHT AHT language dear. You gonna wanna remember respect when you talking to me. Considering the situation." Miles said

"I swear if there's even A Hair Missing from my child head, I'm gonna k..." interrupted by Miles laughter.

"Or what? What are YOU gonna do! You... You know what, i see that your mouth is still reckless, but you better get it under control! See, I'm in charge, I'm running this show!" Miles said out for revenge.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Mmmmm now we getting somewhere, you're getting warmer Micah! But maybe the question isn't what I want, I think you should ask yourself, What do i have to offer..." Miles said.

"I don't..... I don't understand... Miles you can have anything you want, just give me my child!" I begged.

"You have nothing I want!" Miles said.

"Huh?"

"You have nothing that I want, don't look so shocked!" Miles said

"I don't understand" I answered back to him.

"Micah you have nothing I want, you work for me, so that little pocket change that your making is not enough." Miles said.

"Work For You??" I asked in confusion.

"Keep Up Micah, You really thought you was that talented that you landed your own tv show" Miles says laughing and continuing.

"You should really read your contract that you sign instead of signing them distracted from all of the left over nut from another nigga that doesn't belong to you!" Miles said

"I do.." interrupted

"Don't Understand... yeah you said that already.... you don't know shit, Just look how pathetic you are. To busy sleeping your way up to the top and not even realizing that lot your show is filmed on is owned by my family... You always been blinded by Dick and Balls!" Miles said.

"ENOUGHHHHH!!" I screamed

"Wow.... is the whore getting upset? Too bad! I'm still not even close to being finished. But Ryan is huh?" He said.

"That was you?" I asked

"Of course not, I'm not dumb as you! I told my idiot sister to keep her husband close or you would ride him off into the sunset!" Miles said.

"Si... Sister?" I asked in disbelief

"Yes sister, not only you fucked my man you fucked my sisters as well! Traci Bitch! Your loose walls shows no bound!" Miles said angry.

"You have wreaked havoc over my life and my family life for years! And that's all is coming to an end!" He continued

"You're insane, you have strategically stalked me and set me up all this time, pretending to be dead, just to get revenge! Miles you were fucking my man! You're sick!" I shouted at him!

"You're mad... still mad at me for Mar'quez!"

"YOU DAMN RIGHT!!! He was MINE!" Miles yelled, showing his insanity, watery eyed.

"Girlll Byeeee! Look at you! And you call me pathetic! You have spent your years orchestrating this big revenge against me, someone whose been dancing at the thought of you being maggot food, i mean sacrificing your family, your friends, your businesses just to make sure i get to the top so you can watch me crumble. Girl you miserable! You should've spent your years trying to figure out how to step your pussy game up cause it's obviously still weak, just like you. Nothing has changed, your still a bitter, trifling, malicious, worthless bottom." I read him down!