No Good

Micah POV

"Ms.Good? Boy what I tell you about calling me Miss, I told you it's Traci, and you practically family now with my husband?" She told me. I tried to swallow but all the saliva in my mouth has gone dry, "How do you know this?" I asked her, did he tell her about us? "He told me silly." She said carelessly going the wardrobe. "He told you about us?" I asked shocked and confused about why she is not trying to kill me with a clothes hanger. "Micah stop acting slow it doesn't take a blind man to see how you two act!" She told me still going through the clothes. "Listen Traci I..." I tried, but was cut off. "I just want to thank you for being there for him like a brother! You two are really close, and he needs that cause he's been going through a lot here at work. So if your a brother to him, your a brother to me, and anything you need just say it!" She told me looking at me smiling. When she turned back towards the clothes I exhaled, I thought she was alluding to me and Ryan having sex! "Micah I do want to ask you something, your close to him right? And I'm sure he tells you stuff, do he ever mention that he's unhappy with me? He just been so distant lately and I was wondering has he mentioned anything to you?" She asked me. "Traci..." But before I could finish my manager came busting through my trailer door, "Micah, I have great news!" Overly Excited! "Um Can you give us a minute?" Benjamin Lee my manager said looking at Traci. Traci gave me an outfit and exited like she was asked she know Benjamin don't play! "Okay spill." I told him, seeing what kind of shit he got me doing now. "Okay, the first one is they want you on Empire!!!" He told me super excited.

Benjamin looked sexy as hell when he cheesed hard showing his perfect white teeth and that tight buttoned down polo squeezing them big ass biceps Lawwd!! Then these khakis he rocking are tight fight with them thick thighs and this nigga got "Hot Sauce" in his pants, not in his bag! Daddy AF, except for he is annoying as hell, over protective, always prying, giving unsolicited advice, and like a big brother. Besides he's dark skin, and I only fuck with the light skins with big dicks, fuck you right, then leave your ass for dead! No shade! I'm thinking bout switching over to team Milk Chocolate!
"What would I be doing on Empire? They already got a lot going on over there." I asked Benjamin
"Jamal's love interest for season 3! It's perfect! You'll get all kinds of press!" He told me.
"Uhh Jamal go through men more times than Hakeem getting smacked in every episode! Next..." I told him! Empire is my favorite show, but I want to play a character that will stick around, not just long enough for Jamal to fuck on Luscious desk just cause he mad at him and then they write me off calling me a hoe or something!
"First of all I manage you, you don't manage me, I tell you what to do. Second, Empire is already booked and your looking at secure role all of season 3, all 18 episodes! Third, your up for a Bet Award for Best Actor, and your a presenter!" He told me! Now that made me super excited!!! I jumped up and hugged Benjamin and he hugged me back, a little too long, it was starting to get awkward until they told me they needed me onset, thank God!!!

10 hours later....

I walk through my front door and I saw Kelcey watching tv, I looked in the kitchen and seen Ava at the table doing homework before dinner. I sat down beside Kelcey and sighed. "Long day?" Kelcey asked. "Chile What!" I told her. I filled her in on everything today from the new gigs and award nominations, to me having sex with Ryan and almost outing myself out to his wife! "You dumb as hell Micah! I told your ass months ago you gotta stop this shit! I mean I get your reasons this time, but damn! We not in college no more, were you could fuck around and just do you. You have a child, a career in the spotlight. I done told your ass, and I ain't getting into no more shit cause of you either, that man is married and WHEN she finds out, if she don't already know, your ass is going to be in hot shit! Stop playing with fire Micah! Grow the fuck up, and MAN the fuck up!" She scolded me! "Okay, Okay damn! You're absolutely right!" I told her cause she was, she just read me for filth but it was the truth!
Buzz Buzz
I looked down at my phone it was a text from an Unknown Number

"Micah! Please I Need Your Help! Open The Door Please! Your The Only That Can Help!"
It read!
Knock Knock Knock
I hear at my door! Kelcey read the message from over my shoulder, "Bitch don't open that door! Ava Go in your room and close and lock the door." Kelcey ordered Ava.
I looked in the kitchen doorway as the knocking continued, "Ava go! Don't come out until I tell you to okay!" I told her. "Yes, Sir" she said using her good manners I taught her cause she know I don't play, I'll tear that ass up.
"Micah don't open the door, you don't know who the hell it is!" Kelcey pleaded to me! I wasn't listening, I grabbed my gun behind the flower pot by the door. I slowly and carefully opened my door, and soon as I caught glimpse of their face my knees hit the floor!
"Micah Help Me! Please!" ..............

End Of Chapter

Authors Note
Sorry Guys College stuff has been sucking up all my time!! I promise to write when I can though!

Let's talk about Micah almost outing hisself to Traci Honey!!

Micah manager though!!! 😏😏
He can handle Micah attitude and let's him know he's the boss not Micah!!

Y'all catch that "Hot Sauce" reference to Beyoncé bat??? Baseball bat hung chileee!! Kmsl!!!
I Love Empire so don't start!! That was just some fun shade!

What was that hug about though from Benjamin!

Kelcey told Micah right! It was definitely the truth!!!

This chapter was lightweight but the next chapter is going to blow your mind!!!!!!!!!

Who the hell is at the door???

I guess y'all will be waiting for me at the Doooeee for the next chapter!!! 😂😂😂😂

I love you Tea Sippers!!! 😘😘Get them cups ready for the next chapter!!!! Cause chileeee!!!!!!

☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE
COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS!