Love and War

Mar'quez in MM 😩😍💦💦

Micah POV

"Mar'Quez stop! I'm at work!" I told him trying to get away to see who the hell banging on my door. "You wasn't thinking bout now damn work about 3.5 seconds ago, you was thinking about this dick hitting your soul!" He said being his usual cocky self which turns me off!
"You're annoying! Move!" I said, as I pushed him off of me and slipped on my robe.
I went up front to see who was banging, it better be Traci late ass!!
"Come in!" I yell still trying to get myself together.
"Micah something is wrong!" Ryan says panicking.
Oh shit! Now this nigga swore we was done, now he here!
"Look Ryan, whatever your problem is it's none of my concern, were done. You can't just pop up in my trailer!" I told him.
"Micah, I'm not here to blackmail you for sex first of all, I love you to much for that! Second I know we're done I think, but something is wrong!" He said.
"Nigga please, almost everytime we had sex was blackmail, keep it one hundred! So please save the I love you speech for another one of your in the closet, DL , suga foot ass hoes! Ain't no love here Bih! And let me be clear, so there's no misunderstanding, and you thinking it's hope, THERES NO MORE US!!! NEVER!!" I told him, a little in my feelings!
He looked at me with anger, but before he could speak,
"What's going on in here?" Mar'Quez said walking in butt ass naked.

"Nigga please, almost everytime we had sex was blackmail, keep it one hundred! So please save the I love you speech for another one of your in the closet, DL , suga foot ass hoes! Ain't no love here Bih! And let me be clear, so there's no misunder...

Oh shit! This Nigga has the perfect timing!
"Really?" Ryan asked me staring at me now with sad eyes.
"Ryan, um..." I didn't even know what to say with Mar'Quez and his bestfriend just laying on his leg!
"No say no more, I get it you moved on! I'm gonna um go!" He said near in tears!
"Bounce nigga! Get your cry baby ass out!" Mar'Quez said rude as hell! Walking up behind wrapping his arms around my waist and started sucking my neck!
Ryan disappeared out the door!
"You're an ass!! You didn't have to talk to him like that!" I said pushing him off of me.
"Micah you was just in here dogging this nigga out, I thought I was helping!" He said.
"Well you thought wrong!" I yelled at him.
"Why the fuck do you care anyways? You been fucking him?" He asked with an attitude.
"You really wanna go there? Especially with your sorry ass track record!" I asked him!
"There you go bringing up the past! God Damn Micah!!! I messed up IM FUCKING SORRY! Like can you let it go I made a mistake, I'm human! It was selfish of me, and I will regret it for the rest of my life, but I'm not going to keep apologizing for it in every argument!" Mar'Quez said.
"Fuck you Quez! We not in a relationship! I'll bring up what I want to bring up, so you can humble cocky ass self!! Yes! I fucked him! Several times, I even loved him at one point!! Yes and the dick was good, Not just any kind of good, I mean that toe curling, eyes rolling to the back of your head, sucking on your thumb crying for your momma bomb ass dick!! You happy!! There's been 2 more since you! Might be 3, cause I might fuck Benny too! If this is all what you want to hear, the there it goes!! I'm not apologizing either!" I told him being an even bigger ass than him!
He sits his naked ass down in my chair and looks at me apologetic!

"You've changed Micah! It's my fault! I made you into this person that you are and I'm sorry! I'm so so so sorry!
Look I love you Micah! Soo much you'll never know! I'm going to spend everyday making sure you know it! If you let me! I wanna undo the damage I've done!" Mar'Quez said.
"Mar'Quez..." I started but he cut me off!
"No, come here!" He said reaching out pulling my arms towards him!

He pulled me onto his bare lap!
"I love you Micah! You're always gone be daddy bae!" He said as I elbowed him!
"I Love You Too!" I told him and he kissed me!
"No more being a hoe either! We not together but let's keep the body count down!" He said
"Okay, now see you tried it!!!" I told him and we both started laughing.

We continued to laugh and talk, I went and did a few scenes and then it was a wrap on set.

Mar'Quez finally put on some clothes, and we both headed back to the house!
I stopped to get Ava some birthday cake froyo, just cause she's Daddy baby! Mar'Quez swear he didn't want any but ate all of mine up! He gone pay for that later since he likes to eat up stuff, I'll see if he's still hungry 😏!

We walk in and to both of our surprise there's blood everywhere!
WTF
I grabbed my gun and went straight to Ava room!

I slowly opened the door.......
Nothing!
Just even more Blood!!
"OH JESUS IF SOMEBODY DONE HURT MY CHILD!" I screamed collapsing on the floor!

End of Chapter

Authors Note

Guess who's feeling better???

Y'all Ooooo Chile!!!

Pray for Ava and Kelcey!!

Cause ☕️☕️☕️

Mar'Quez JESUS ALMIGHTY CHRIST!!
Okay y'all just tell me what y'all think! Cause this bout to get deep!!
Don't be scurreeddd!!!

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE
COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS!