Blood Is Thicker Than Water

Micah POV
I laid in the pool of blood on Ava room screaming! If I lost my child I wouldn't be able to breathe, they might as well come back and kill me too cause I don't want to live anymore!!
"AAAVVVVAAAAA!!!" I kept screaming out repeatedly! I stopped long enough to see a knife under the edge of Ava's bed, blood stained! I screamed even louder as I reached out to grab the knife to examine it! "Not my child Jesus!!!!" I screamed!
Mar'Quez burst in the room, and pulled me off the ground. "Micah, baby, pull yourself together okay! We're going to find Ava, but we have to be smart about it!" He told me.
"No Quez! Fuck You! All this shit wouldn't have happened if you never would have showed your fucking face!! We was fine before you came!!" I screamed at him in rage.
"Micah come on you don't mean that, your just upset and I...." He started but I cut him off.
"Don't tell me what I fucking mean, my child....My baby girl....... My pride and joy is probably somewhere dead, bleeding like a fucking stuck pig!! I HATE YOU QUEZ!!! All you've brought is pain and misery to my life! I can never be at peace dealing with you, I'm always the one who ends up suffering in the end!!" I told him.
"Micah, just stop before you say anything else you will regret!" He told me!
"Fuck You!! The only thing I regret is meeting you and giving you the time of day! I wish you would've just stayed dead!" I yelled in his face!

Mar'Quez eyes turned stone cold, then soften with hurt, and disbelief. I seen him ball up his fists as the muscles jolted down his arms. He bit down on his bottom lip, breathing heavy. He stared at me like that for a good minute, before he backed away and walked out of the room as tears started falling from his blood colored eyes.

I knew right at that moment, I broke Mar'Quez heart!

And I don't give not one nor two fucks!

I heard my front door open, as I sat down on Ava bed. I looked to the floor, and examined the pool of blood, a thin line starting from Ava's bed, flowed to the pool of blood in the middle of the floor.

Why my baby? Why not me?

"DADDDDYYYY!!!" The sound of Ava voice screaming in my head helplessly!
It's like I couldn't turn it off, her screams kept ringing in my head!

"MICAH!!??" I can hear Kelcey voice too screaming out!

But the screaming sounds like it's coming from the living room!

I got up and sprinted fast as I could to the living room, and dropped to my knees!

"Daddy!!" Ava screamed looking horrified running to me!

"Micah what the hell is going on? Why are you covered in blood?" Kelcey asked.
"I thought..... I thought..." I couldn't even get it out as I wrapped my arms around Ava's body!
"Micah!! What the hell is going on!" Kelcey asked again.

"Kelcey I came home and the door was opened and I seen blood, lots of blood, in here, and a bunch in Ava's room, and you two was nowhere to be found, I thought someone had .... had...... I thought someone had both of you!!" I told Kelcey!
"What??? Your the one who told us to go to the movies and out to eat cause you was going to be extra late!" Kelcey said.
"Wait what? I didn't tell you that, I haven't talked to you all day! So what are you talking about?" I asked her.

"Micah, yes you did, I got a call from one of the staff members from your job, they said that you was so busy you didn't have time to call yourself!" Kelcey said!

"Kelcey I never sent anyone to call you?!?! Did they say who was calling?" I asked her.
"No , it was some woman I think! Wait Micah!!! The BLOODD!!!" Kelcey said eyes getting big as hell.

"If the blood is not yours, or Ava's who's the hell is it!??!" I said freaked out covered in someone else blood!

"Ava go in your dad's room and watch tv!" Kelcey said to Ava as we was already entering Ava's room.

"Micah it's a thin line of blood streaming from under the bed, you gone have to look under there!"
Kelcey said.
"Damn!!!!" I moaned out!
I got down on all fours and pulled the covers back from her bed and gave a peek.........

Nothing!

"Thank Go..."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I heard Ava scream from my room.

I grabbed the knife that was laying on the floor and took out running!

Soon as I walked in my room, I saw why she was screaming! I started screaming too! Kelcey came right behind me screaming!

No God! Nooo! He was just laying their butt ass naked in my bed, lifeless! Gutted like a damn fish! What the fuck is going on!!! Why him????? I can't take this shit!

"Come on we got to get her out of here, take her to Mar'Quez room!" I told Kelcey as we both pulled Ava out of the room!

As we got to his room, he was walking out with his bags packed.
"Kelcey you two go!" I told her and Ava.

"Mar'Quez wait, don't leave me I need you!" I whined walking behind him, leading us into the leaving room.

"Fuck you Micah! You're right I shouldn't have came back!" He said pulling his arm away from my grip!

"Mar'Quez please I'm sorry, I didn't mean it! I was just upset, I thought I lost my child!" I said begging him, I didn't really want to lose him!

"Man fuck that, you meant what you said! That fucking hurt Micah, if you didn't mean it you wouldn't have said it. I didn't come back to be a burden to you! You hurt me bad shawty, and I didn't even think you was capable of that no matter what I did to you! The sad part is I still love you, but I can't do this anymore! I'm sorry Micah!"
He said kissing my forehead and started towards the door!

"Mar'Quez wait!!! He's dead in my bed!! I need you hel..." I started but stopped, when Mar'Quez opened the door, and I seen who was standing there! I swear my heart dropped into my shoes!!!

"Austin?" I whispered, Oh Fuckkk!!!

End Of Chapter

Author's Note

Well I guess you can say I had breakthrough!!!!
Writers Block is the damn DEVIL

It's so frustrating when you know what you want to happen, but you don't know how to get there!!! But I got over the damn wall!!!!!!

I TOLD YALL IT'S BOUT TO GET DEEP!!!!!

I left a bunch of loose ends open to have guys on the edge as usual and to get y'all to start doing y'all research!!!

First Ava and Kelcey are fine, I had to toy with y'all emotions 😂

But who the hell called them and told them to go to the Movies and Out To Eat!!!!

Second WHO IN THE HELL IS DEAD IN MICAH BED BIHHHH??!?!?
Foul Play BIH

Third The return of AUSTIN!!!!

*Spoiler Alert* Another Major Character death is looming!! Do we have a serial killer on our hands?!?!?! ☕️☕️

Please Please let me know y'all thoughts!!!! I need them for this chapter!!!

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE
COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS
UNTIL NEXT TIME!!!✌️✌️✌️