Resurgence

Micah POV

"What in the hell?" I heard Kelcey scream behind me, I turned around to look at her. The expression on her face was the same as mine, like she just seen a ghost! Her face confirmed that I wasn't hallucinating, that I wasn't insane! We was looking at the same person!

I got up off the ground after collecting myself for a few minutes, as I stood I became light headed as the blood rushed through my body. I looked him in his eyes, which was a mistake, I forgot how lost I can get when I stare into them, it's been forever! It made me feel that warm feeling all over again! It reminded me why I fell for him, but it also reminded me of the betrayal, the lies, the deciet, and hurt! I was instantly slapped back into reality with the memory!
"I'm sorry, but I can't help you!" I told him before closing the door in face.
I looked at Kelcey, and she starred back with a disapproving look. "Micah, don't do that! Help him! At least hear him out! Give him a chance to explain! Cause clearly, this could change everything!" She told me and looked towards Ava door.
Damn it Kelcey is right! It could change everything! I just finally got over this shit, now I'm getting dragged back in! Much as I don't want to I have to, at least for Ava! I'm just scared I might fall for him again and that will be the worst thing I could do!
Fuck!! Why do I keep going through this shit! But Kelcey told me it's time for me to grow up, and man up! Now is the time!

I opened my door again, but he wasn't there, I ran down my long ass drive way but couldn't find him!! Fuckkk!!!

I went back inside, "He's gone!" I told Kelcey! She looked at me and rolled her eyes. "What did you expect dumbass? For him to stand there for a century after you told him you can't help him and slammed the door in his face? Really Micah?" Kelcey said annoyed.
I guess that was a little common sense, she been on a roll today with this slick ass mouth though! "What do I do Kelcey?!?" I asked nervously pacing the floor.
"Micah, try calling the number he texted you from." Kelcey told me.
I did as I was told.
Of course when I dialed it, the operator said it was disconnected!
"FUCK!!" I yelled as I started pacing again!
"No answer?" Kelcey asked!
"It said the line was disconnected!" I yelled!
"Micah calm down!" Kelcey ordered!
"I can't Kelcey! I just can't! Youyouyouyou seen the way he was looking, it's obvious hehehehe was in trouble!" I told Kelcey stuttering!
"Micah you freaking out isn't going to help just calm down please! There's probably a good explanation why his phone isn't working!" Kelcey said trying to calm me down.
"I don't know Kelcey! I'm so stupid, I should've let him in the first damn time! Now what if something really happens to him because I was being stubborn and lingering on to the past!! You just told me to man up and I went back into my childish bitter ways! If something happens to him it's my fault, everyone will blame me, I'm going to lose my job, they're going to take Ava, I'm going to be le..." I ranted hysterically before Kelcey smacked the shit out of me! It brought me back, my breathing became more controlled and not heavy and panicky!
"Thank You." I told Kelcey after regaining my senses, feeling a little dramatic and embarrassed.
"You good now? Cause I'll smack your ass again." Kelcey said.
"Yes I'm good! I just got to figure out a way to get back in touch with him, before something bad happens!" I told Kelcey.
"I'm not gone lie, I do feel like something bad is going to happen! Damn it! Why we had to bring this ghetto ass mess to Hollywood!" Kelcey told me.
"I guess money don't fix all your problems, and no matter how far you run from them problems, they always catch up with your ass!" I told Kelcey.
"We gone get through this shit like the last time, I promise whatever it is! And afterwards your taking me on a nice vacation your treat!" She told me.
"I got you girl! I'm getting my baby and getting the hell away from here! My precious baby gir..." I was interrupted by knocking again!
My eyes grew large and my heart begin to pace! I looked at Kelcey, and she nodded at me, and I walked over to the door and opened it.
"Micah, look before you even say anything just listen! I wouldn't have come back if I really didn't need you. I know I hurt you with my lies and everything! I'm sorry more than you ever know! I just need you right now more than ever! You're the only person that can save me! I know it's complicated but just hea.." I cut him off by wrapping my arms around him hugging him! Breathing in his scent! It's been so long since I've been in his arms! I never thought I'll be in them again!
"I'll help you! I'll do what I can! Come in!" I told him. He walked in with nothing on but grey sweats and a wife beater. He still looked the same but still different. Muscles and abs bulging, his nice phatty, and that light skin!
" Kelcey, it's been too long!" He said hugging her.
"Yeah it's been a minute! Please Sit! You hungry?" Kelcey asked.
"Nah I'm good for right now, but thank you! You know it's good to see you guys again! I didn't think I was ever going to see any of you again!" He said.
I was still studying his features, looking at how he's changed over the years, he's aged just like the rest of us but his is just like wine! How can he look even better than he already did!
"Micah, You okay?" He asked, snapping me out of my trance!
"Yes I'm fine!" I said grabbing the back of my neck as I walked over to the sofa to sit beside him!
"Of course I'm going to help you, but in exchange, I have some questions that need to be answered. There's a lot, of unanswered questions! And of course I need to know what I'm getting myself into by helping you!" I told him.
"Of Course, I'll tell you everything! Ask anything you want! Nothing is off limits! And I will explain everything that's going on! But you ask your questions first. Kelcey you can ask too." He said.
A million questions flowed through my mind, but I didn't know if I was ready for the truth! I tried to ask the questions, but my mouth wouldn't move.
The dead silence grew louder and louder!
"Fine I'll go first!" Kelcey rolling her eyes at me.
"That's fine, ask away." He told her.

"Well first off, how in the hell are you not dead Mar'Quez??"

End Of Chapter

Author Notes

Chileee!!!!!
I tried my best to keep you hoes on your toes the whole chapter!!
Tryna make y'all guess who it is!

TEA SIPPERS ☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️

I loved writing this chapter!
I was going all the away around the charcter trying to give away who it was kmsl!!!

CAN YALL BELIEVE MAR'QUEZ AINT DEAD????
CHILEEEEEEEEEE 💀☕️☕️👀

I COULD NOT WAIT TILL THAT TEA SPILT EVERY SINCE I TOLD YALL HE WAS DEAD IN THE FIRST BOOK!!!!

So why do he need Micah!?!?
What the hell is going on?!?

Is Micah ass in danger with him?

Kelcey is my spirit animal!!! That attitude!!!

Soo what does that mean about Austin?????? 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀
☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️

Y'all this is only the beginning! I swear I'm bout to blow y'all damn mind just wait!!!!
It's bout to get Messy!!!!

☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE
COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS!!

Stay Tuned!!

P.S
Did Empire piss y'all off!! I hate cliffhangers kmsl !!! 😂😂😂😂😂 I know some damn body better be dead when it comes back on!!
Luscious step brother though!! We stay finding out more and more about Luscious on the finales!
Poor Cookie 💔💔💔