Going For It

Benjamin Lee in Media 🍆

Micah POV

I'm just going over my lines for my last scene of the day, while Mar'Quez ass is in the back of my trailer helping hisself to my video game collection. I'm kinda glad he's occupied so I can actually focus on my job. I wondering where the hell is Traci with my damn clothes, cause I'm sitting with nothing on but my underwear, my silk robe, and my long comfy white socks, completely exposed to the cold air that's pumping out of my air conditioning.
I hear a knock.
Finally her ass is back!
"Come on in!" I yell as I get up and drop my robe ready to throw on whatever she brought me. I went to go put down my script and turned back around to see my manager Benjamin Lee standing there!! I screamed a little but not to loud!
"Benny What the hell?!?" I asked him.
"Sorry is this a bad time?" He asked me, looking hella sexy I might add with them big pink ass lips!
"No I always have time for my Benny, what's up?" I asked.
"No I... I... Well...." Benjamin stuttered.
"Just spit it out!" I told him
"Well this will be less awkward if you had on clothes Micah!" He told me.
I looked down, I forgot I thought his ass was Traci! I started laughing, how can I make his ass uncomfortable when he's a walking GAWD!! I had to fuck with him now that I know he's uncomfortable. I walked over to him slowly and sexy trying to channel my inner Beyoncé. The look on his face let's me know I must've killed it, the hoe inside of me is dying of laughter right now! "Am I making you uncomfortable Benny?" I said walking all up on him whispering in his ear!
I heard him gulp like he swallowed a gallon of water. I pressed my bare thigh up against him hoping I could feel his mini me. Instead to my surprise Benjamin turned me, and guided me back to area where I was going over my script, with his hands never leaving my ass! "Am I making you uncomfortable?" He whispered in my ear biting it a little bit, making me moan!
He kissed my neck, and ran his hands all the way down my sides as he squatted down! I closed my eyes and prepared for him to eat my ass!!
"There!" He said as I felt him slip on my robe!
I turned around to face him, and his ass was laid out in my chair laughing hysterically!
"OHH shit Micah!!!! Got EMM!!" He yelled and continued to laugh as I stood there looking like the dumb dick craving whore I am! Karma is a Bitch, and I was way over due!
He finally got hisself together, my ass should have known he was playing with me I mean he look like he straight out of GQ... Wait he literally is cause he model too duh!! But not only do he have the die hard looks he's a genuinely good ass dude!! Nobody ever scores those kind of men we just daydream about them!
"Come here forreal though!" He said pulling my wrists, tugging me towards him, he sat me on his lap.
"I came here nervous as hell because I wanted to ask you out on a date! I was debating whether if it was the right thing to do since you know I'm your boss, but I can't lie the kid is feeling you a bit, and tonight proved that our goofy asses deserves a shot!" He said smiling at me! I swear I'm screaming like a kid on the I side but I'm holding it together!!!! Me????
"So what do you say?" He asked liking his lips!!! OMG!!!
"I understand if you say no, and we don't have to rush anything." He continued to talk getting nervous again, but I put my finger over his sexy ass soft lips!
"Benny I would.." Cut off!
"Micah who's this?" Mar'Quez asked making the hairs on my neck stand up!
I jumped out of Benjamin lap, "Mar'Quez, this is my manager Benjamin Lee, Benny this my.... My um... My..."
"His hubby and baby daddy!" Mar'Quez said with attitude and walked back towards the back!
I looked at Benjamin and his face showed that he was confused cause I did tell him everything about my past!
"Yes that's Mar'Quez, he didn't die after all, although I might kill him in a minute!! Look can we have a minute, I'll call you I promise!" I told Benjamin.
He nodded and left out the trailer with a look of disappointment on his face!
I shook it off and walked towards the back, Mar'Quez was back playing the game!
"What the hell was that?" I asked him but of course the petty in him caused him to ignore me!
"Mar'Quez!" I yelled!
He still played his game!
"Fuck You Bitch! Still A Childish Ass Cry Baby Ass Bitch Ass Nigga!"
I said.
That's when he threw the controller down and jumped up and grabbed me by my throat pinning me against the wall!
I looked him in his eyes, only to find what I thought would be anger, but it was lust!
He kissed me, and instantly stuck my tongue in his my mouth, moments later our tongues was in a full out kissing war!!!
We both stripped naked!!!
He turned me around spit on my hole and on his Johnson!
His dick pressed against my hole for entrance!!!!

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

End Of Chapter

Authors Note!!

Still sick guys but I know you guys needed a lil bit to hold you over till I'm back in full effect!!!!

The drama is coming!!! Trust me!

This is what I call a little filler/ a bonus deleted scene!!!!

But Yasss Benny Is Finnnneee!!
My baby diiiddddddyyy
Keith Carlos!!!!

Stay Tuned

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE
COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS