Chapter 1

Flashback:

"Jess, Jacob, I ....need to tell you both something,... I have cancer and I'm not getting any better. It has spread all over my body." Mum had just told dad and I that she had cancer. That was when my whole life was shattered, I couldn't bare the thought of mum leaving us all to face the world alone. I can only imagine what my little sister will say when she finds out that mum is dieing nothing can help her get better.

Flashback ends:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Present

While I was caught up in thoughts of what would happen when mum dies, the doctor came in, "Good day Mr Wilson, may I speak to you in private", "Yes...I'll be out in a minute". Dad looked at mum with his eyes filled with fear of leaving mum," its OK dad,I'll stay with her" I promised dad. With that said,he left.
When I looked at mum,her eyes were red,glassy and filled with tears."oh mum, please don't cry or else I'll start crying too" I said , trying to lighten up the mood. She looked at me and attempted to smile even though it hurt. I was sitting next to mum when she reached for her neck and took off her favourite locket that had a picture of the both of us at the park when I was 5 years old. "I know I won't make it......." She coughs badly and blood comes out before she slowly continues, "I want you to keep this locket, wear it everyday and I will always be with you ....even when I'm gone. Take *coughs badly*.......take good care of  Samantha for me......", I could see that her eyes were fluttering closed, then I panicked because I knew she was slowly drifting to eternal sleep, a sleep that no one can awake her from.

I ran as fast as I could to dad. He was at the reception talking to the lady at the front desk when draged I him by the collar of his shirt that was soaking wet from his tears.
Rushing to mum's room, we pushed the door open with all our might so we could get to the other side. Slowing on our tracks, we realised that were in the wrong room where we saw mum's doctor making out with a nurse.
Turning around before they saw us we picked up our pace and raced to mum's room (the correct room this time). Only to find out that we were already too late.......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So that was chapter 1 (already know that), anyways......how did you find it....was it good or bad, please let me know and don't forget to vote,comment and follow.
This chapter is true and it happened to one of my friends at school so I decided to write about it(with my friend's permission of course) so yea.......

-fluffyjumpy (aka.Angel)