Chapter 3

I got in the car and we drove off to Aunt Patty's house  to stay there until the funeral, we were to leave after that.
We had arrived at Aunt Patty's house, (and if I may add...she never liked dad, ever since mom and dad were dating, she disliked him.....god only knows why)...anyways,back to reality...

Dad got out of the car and put me in my temporary wheelchair. The only reason I'm still in a wheelchair is because my legs tend to get very wobbly when I get dizzy (which happens a lot if you ask me).
He wheeled me to the front door and rang the bell.
'Ding dong'

We heard shuffling before the door swinged open and on the other side stood Aunt Patty. She looked at me and smiled, showing her yellow chipped teeth and gave me a big hug.

Aunt Patty peered passed my shoulder , "And of course you are here" she said to dad with sarcasm.
"Indeed I am Patty, its so ...um...nice?..to see you again"
"Yeah whatever",she says as she walks away without telling us to go in or not. We stood outside the door for what seemed like forever even though it was only a minute,

{where the hell is she?}

{Oh shut up Kitty, she's probably busy at the moment}

You're probably wondering who Kitty is...well, Kitty is my subconscious, she's the feisty side of me. I named her Kitty because she hates Hello Kitty, god knows why.

Snapping me away from my daydream Aunt Patty spoke from inside the house, "Are you just going to stand there until Santa comes and invites in",she said with her hand on her hip.
Dad and I looked at each other, shocked at how rude she was.

I got off the wheelchair and wobbled my way up the stairs to cousin's (Ali) room.
Ali was Aunt Patty's daughter. She died when she committed suicide because she was abused emotionally, physically and sexually by her stepfather, Joshua, who is Aunt Patty's ex husband and is rotting in jail for the next 30 years.

I walked into Ali's room and slap bang in the middle of the room stood her queen sized bed with her favourite pink and purple, heart shaped duvet.
On the right hand side of the room her large wardrobes and her beautiful, sparkly dressing table, with all her hair bands, Alice bands, rings and a whole bunch of stuff set out.

I sat on her bed thinking about what it would be like if mom hadn't died, if she had no cancer, if she stayed longer. Maybe things would have been better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ An: Hey everyone.......I'm sorry for the late update, I have been very busy Lately.

Love you all
~fluffyjumpy (Aka.Angel)
😘