Chapter 2

........."I'm sorry Mr Wilson, but she is gone. We did the best we could to help her but she was diagnosed late when the cancer had spread." The doctor gave dad a pat on the shoulder and left us.

In my mind I was screaming, crying out for help,
hoping that someone would hear me even though I knew that no one would.
Something in me teared apart, that's when I realised....it was my heart. My whole world turned upsidedown.
Seeing my mother that I loved oh so dearly lying on the hospital bed lifeless pained me a lot.

I felt someone shaking my shoulders when I realised that I was shaking mum violently, begging for her to come back to life. My dad, Jacob, who had blond hair that was messy at the moment. His grey-blue eyes that sparkled were now bloodshot, his white shirt that he was wearing was now wet and soggy from the tears he had shed. He tried to pull me away from mum but I refused. I was crying so hard that a sharp pain jolted in my brain, sending me loud thud to the floor........suddenly.... I blacked out....

I woke up the next morning(well,at least that what I thought it was), the pain in my head hadn't stopped,I was just getting worse by the minute.
A doctor and a nurse came into my room and asked I was ,"Good morning Jess, how are you feeling today?"
"I'm feeling much more worse and I can't let that stop me from attending mums funeral"I said." Mum is the most important to me...and my dad of course, it would make her very happy if I were to attend"
The doctor nodded in agreement. He turned around to leave before I stopped him, " wait....how long was out?"
"For 3 weeks and 2 hours", with that said he left.

The following day I was discharged and dad came to pick me up. "Hey champ" he said trying to sound happy though I knew better than to question him."hi dad",I gave him a tight,breath taking hug to tell him that everything would be OK.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An:
I'm so sorry that this chapter is short....its just that at the moment I'm starting exams so I'm busy studying...I will only be able to updated at least once a week.
And I'm giving you a heads up that for this term the chapters will be short because this term is exam term in my school.....which means I will be writing exams for the whole term
~fluffyjumpy (aka.Angel)