Chapter 8

OK.  My first lesson is Maths.
I walk up a staircase and see a row of doors.

OK, now which is the right door?

"Um.....Jess?, you just walked past your math class "

"oh my god, I  forgot there was someone with me.  Im sorry" Seriously, how on earth did I forget that she was with me?

"oh it's OK boo."

"do you mind showing me the correct classroom then? "

"second door behind you. "

"OK thanks a lot "

"no problem boo, bye, I have to go to class now. " With that she left me.

I walked backwards to the correct door.  And I did what anyone else would do.......
I let myself in.

"Class, today we will be doing --- oh, now who do we have here? " The lady asked.  She was a young woman, she looked like she was in her early twenties. And the way she dressed was classy.

I just stood there by the door, frozen on the spot.

"um...you can come in, I don't bit you know "

"ahh....yeah, hi my name is Jessica Annabel Wilson, I'm a new student. " I said to her in a hushed tone.

"well then, grab a seat. " she said as I gave her my slip for her to sign.

I looked around the class,  and they were staring at me . I could hear the mumbles and the whispers of them talking about me.

I looked around again and my eyes met with an Indian girl sitting in the corner of the class at the back. I walk up to her and sat down next to her.

"oh look, she leaves a hot dude like me, to sit with that geek"

The whole class starts laughing.
"I'm glad you find that shit you just said amusing " I snapped back at the guy.

Everyone suddenly went silent, surprised by my out burst.

"um....class, settle down. " the teacher said.
And now that I think of it, I don't even know what her name is...... Oh well.

The girl sitting next to me, was writing on a piece of paper. She folded it and passed it to me.

'Um.....hi,  thanks for standing up for me to that jerk'

That's what was written on the paper.

(and I didn't even do it for her,  huh someone thinks too highly of themselves )

Yeah,  I'll admit it, I just thought that but I couldn't bring myself to writing it down.  It's just too mean ,so instead, I said...

'no biggie, it's the least I could do for letting me sit with you'

I folded it, and passed it back to her.

After she read it she smiled and stuffs the paper into her backpack.

Ladies and gentlemen....... I think I found a new friend.

~~~~~~~~~
An; so... What did you think?
This was just a filler Chappie,nothing juicy happened but it will in the next few chapters.  So be on the lookout.

Vote
Comment
Share

Adios
~fluffyjumpy