A Hero's Hero

Chapter 6: A Hero's Hero:

I was back in the forest but this time I could see a small dirt house in the distance. It wasn't too flashy or anything, but I wanted to destroy it. I hated doing this, but I had no more control.

I watched myself walk towards the house. Petra was being helped by Lukas and I wanted to destroy them. No, they're your friends, Jesse chided.

Destroy them! Herobrine yelled.

"Jesse?" I hear Lukas ask.

"Lukas!" Jesse yells through me.

"Quiet, you fool!" Herobrine says through me, causing our voice to intertwine once more.

Lukas backs away from me and I smile evilly. "Lukas, don't you want to play?"

He drops all of his produce and runs away. "Petra!" He yells.

I turn away and try to fight Herobrine from inside me, but it was impossible. I now had his drive. I couldn't stop!

"Jesse?" I hear again. I look up and see Olivia with Petra and the others.

"Help!" Jesse calls.

"Olivia, oh how I've waited to destroy you!" We say.

"Jesse, this isn't like you," Axel says.

"Axel, you were never my friend. You are just a big clumsy oaf!" We cackle.

I hated to do this but I didn't seem to have a choice. Axel looks down in embarrassment and I wanted to apologize. Olivia hugs him and says, "He didn't mean that, Axel. He wants to get to you. Not Jesse, but Herobrine."

I turn to Olivia. "The Jesse you know is no longer here."

"You are wrong!" Petra screams.

"Am I, Petra? You could never fight with that sword of your even if you life depended on it. You will never be like us!" We screamed, causing a small tear to slide down her cheek.

I turn to Olivia. "Your contraptions are always a waste of materials and you are smart enough for this group!"

To Lukas. "Lukas you will always be the outsider. You will never be truly apart of this team!"

They all recoil in fear. I feel Jesse trying to dominate and I clutch my gut. "Help me!" Jesse yells through me.

"Quiet!"

Their shock is replaced with fearsome expressions as they draw out their weapons. Petra, Axel, and Lukas with swords while Olivia has her enchanted bow.

"Why did my insults not work on you?" We ask.

"Because the real Jesse told us something before you took over. Don't Listen."

With that, they charge at me. I take out my diamond sword and fight back. Herobrine was using my skill against me.

I swung and slashed as I tried to destroy the group. I knocked Olivia to the ground and Axel sent TNT flying. I stopped it with my hand and sent it back towards him, making him crash into a tree.

"Hey! You!" I hear someone call.

I turn around and see the old Order minus Ellegaard (A/N I chose Ellegaard's armor in MCSM) and Soren. Everyone was back.

And I couldn't bring myself to kill one of them.

My master had betrayed me by fighting alongside his friends and that angered me. "You?" I angrily ask.

"Ready to be blown up?" Magnus asks, tossing his TNT in the air.

Jesse decides to pipe up. "Help me. Please!"

I shake my shake and maliciously laugh. "I'm not the monster. You are the ones who've lied to entire cities about you feat!" We yell.

Magnus throws his Super TNT and I stop in midair with my hand. "Is this some kind of joke?"

Before he can answer, I throw the TNT right back at him, send him and the rest of the old Order backwards. I didn't technically aim for my master, so I ended up hurting him too.

I throw a fireball at Petra and Lukas, which didn't help much, considering that they avoided it. They stood and there tiredly and I hadn't even broken a sweat. Petra walks up to me and does something that surprises me and everyone who was watching.

She kissed me.

I felt something inside of me open and Herobrine screamed. Jesse had kicked the mind demon out and I felt like my old self again.

I hear gasps from all around. We pull apart and now our foreheads were against each other's. I open my eyes and see Petra's black ones stare at me. "Jesse. I love you."

Herobrine wanted to take over, but I was strong enough to fend him off. "Petra?" I ask.

"What?" She asks, tears sliding down her cheeks.

"I love you too."

We kiss again and I feel Herobrine leave my body for good. "You are disgusting!" Herobrine's voice yells at us.

I turn around and find the evil demon in his physical form. "Love? That's for the weak." He cackles.

"Leave us alone, Herobrine," I say in a deadly calm tone. I'm almost positive that I saw him flinch.

"I won't!" He yells, pulling out his golden pickaxe.

I watch my surroundings and notice a familiar figure advance out of the corner of my eye.

I turn but I was already pinned to the ground. The familiar figure held his diamond sword against my throat and had a threatening look in his eyes.

"You were supposed to kill them off! Herobrine was supposed to make you suffer!"

This was the shadowed man, but now without his shadow. He wore only a mask over his face. Now I could reveal him. I wasn't bound to Herobrine's code anymore.

I gulp and my hand inches towards my lucky sword. Nobody noticed the missing member from the old Order of the Stone. Everyone's attention was on me and my attacker that seemed reluctant to actually kill me.

I quickly pulled off the mask, revealing my old hero before I became a member of the new Order of the Stone. A collective gasp echoes through the trees. "You," I growl. We stare at each other, then Olivia walks up.

"Gabriel?"