Guess Who's Back?

A/N: Jetra Fan Art hand drawn by me for y'all.

Chapter 9: Guess Who's Back?:

I sheathe my sword and grimace. "You're lucky, Gabriel."

Gabriel let's out a shaky breath and I turn towards my friends. "How far do you think Notch City is from here?" I ask.

Petra shakily walks up. "Just a little ways north. It's golden and very hard to miss."

I bow my head. "I'll be right back."

I grip Gabriel's arm and flash to Notch City Prison. The guards are shocked but when I told them the short story about him and Herobrine, the quickly took him.

I flash back before anymore questions could be asked and find my friends crying. "What's wrong?"

Petra looks up, her eyes red from crying. "Our friend, Jesse. He was right here."

I look at the spot the I had died. I wonder how much of a scare I'd give them if I revealed myself. I almost laugh.

I pat her on the shoulder. "He's closer than you think," I say.

She looked up at me. "How so? You didn't even know him!"

Before I can respond, Olivia walks up. "Yeah! You wouldn't even know Jesse!"

I back slightly. "Guys, chill."

"Chill! Chill! I can't chill when a mystery guy knows where our friend is!"

Lukas crosses his arms. "Who are you anyway. It's hard to trust someone under a helmet."

I smirk and gladly pull off the helmet. I laugh at their faces. "Honestly, I think I know who I am."

"Jesse!" Petra screams as she hugs me. I was about to say something very intelligent when she slaps me across the face.

"Ouch! What was that for?" I ask.

"That was for dying." She slaps me again. "That was for not telling us who you were." She slaps me a third time. "And that was for just being you."

My intelligent remark was something like, "Uh...?"

She smirks. "Shut up and kiss me already."

I happily comply and we stay in this position for a while. Her arms were thrown behind my neck while I held on to her waist. Her head was tilted upward and I met her lips.

I could've kissed her forever when I hear Olivia squeal. We pull apart reluctantly and our foreheads stick together. I didn't want to let go and Petra didn't seem to want to either.

"Hate to break up this lovely moment," Axel interrupts, "but how are you alive?"

I turn to them and smile. "There was this thing. This place where I could respawn."

"Respawn?" Magnus asks.

Ivor looks at me in awe. "Respawning? But that's just a myth."

"Myth or not, my parents taught it to me."

"Your parents? The ones the died in the house fire?" Olivia asks.

"Those are the ones. They told me you guys would die, so I came back."

They're all happy with that answer but Ivor wants answers. "Where were you exactly?"

"My parents called that place the Aether, a dimension for the fallen."

Ivor has a shocked look on his face and he falls to the ground. "Ivor!"

I help him to the ground and he looks in shock. "It can't be. This must all be some crazy dream!"

I kneel down. "Ivor, are you okay? You seem shaken up."

"J-Jesse please tell me. Did you meet the Aetherian rulers?" He asks.

"Yes," I answer, curious as to where this was going.

"Who are they?"

I gulp. I didn't quite want to say that my parents were the rulers, but they were my friends, so I spilled. I told them everything and Ivor listened eagerly.

They listened in awe and when I finished, I could tell that they were awestruck. I shifted uncomfortably.

"So your parents are the rulers? What does that make you?" Magnus asks.

I shrug. "It's awkward. I always thought that they were dead."

Petra nods at me firmly and I smile. "All I know is that I'm back and ready to finally relax," I explain, hugging my friends.

They smile and we walk away, heading back to our treehouse, our adventure slowly becoming a mere memory that will probably aide us in the future.

=•=

The new Order returned home after a victorious win and the old Order went back to their new activities. They, unlike Gabriel, didn't mind being out of the spotlight.

Jesse continues to practice his abilities. He also learned about his new found pleasure in reading and has learned from books. He and Petra have become inseparable. 

Olivia continues to help out cities across Minecraftia with her magnificent redstone contraptions. Cities far and wide are now protected against the monsters of the night. She may have also started dating a familiar explosive-loving boy.

Axel helps with the explosive part of the building process. With his extensive knowledge of TNT, he is able to safely blow away unwanted land. Sometimes, though, he purposefully blows up some land just to hear his girlfriend scold him.

Petra now officially shares the position of Warrior with her partner Jesse. She continues her trading business and now has Jesse as her boyfriend. She couldn't be happier, which most could notice through her usually emotionless face.

Lukas builds buildings for the homeless and creations for whole cities. His creations are said to rival Soren's. He helps out whenever he can and couldn't help but notice how many children have recently gone missing within the past weeks.

Gabriel lives in Notch City's Jail and has come to terms with what has happened. Although he was sentenced to life, he is getting a trial very soon and hopes to be released. Most think he'll be forced to live out his sentence. He has got his fame back, but not exactly the way he wanted it.

Magnus continues to rule over Boom Town and hasn't lost a griefing competition since. His life has been relatively happy, except when he sees the colors red or gold.

Ivor escaped to the Farlands again and continues to design armor and brew new potions. Sometimes, he'll send some to Jesse and co. for their approval. He's happy with his desolate oasis.

Soren continued to experiment with his dangerous creations and has made an enderman friend named Bob. One day, while sifting through his belongings in search of blaze powder for his next experiment, he came across the legendary command block that he used to zap the Ender Dragon out of existence, but it had a crack in it. He was upset about it at first, but something caught his eye.

A black and purple powder filled the block and it contained boundless potential. The retired architect smiled and he knew exactly what it was.

And what it could do.