Mikaela Hyakuya x vampire reader

Y/n - your name
H/c,H/l - hair colour, hair length
E/c - eye colour
_____________________________Kabuno-chan__________

Y/n POV

*I where walking around on the streets in the Sanguinem, I suddenly see another person with blonde hair* Mika... what are you doing here?

Mika: I'm walking around the streets just like you, Y/n.

Y/n: oh... i see. *I blush a light pink when see that Mika is looking at me*

Mika: I-i just... don't want to be a vampire...

Y/n: well... now you're a vampire and there's NOTHING you can do to make you not one... just like me..

Mika: can you please stop reminding me?

Y/n: I'm sorry, Mika. -But I don't want to be a vampire either...

Mika: *starts to tear up* IT'S ALL MY FAULT EVERYONE DIED!!

Y/n: No, Mika. It isn't, you didn't know lord Ferid had planned it all...

Mika: *leans against a wall with his back, slowly sliding down. Just to finally sit down ,he is now crying very much*

Y/n: *sitts down beside him* Mika... *I look at him with my red eyes* it wasn't yours, Mine, or Yuus.

Mika: Since i was the one getting played by him it's my fault! *he looks back at me with his blue eyes that's filled with tears*

Y/n: *I hug him, a comforting hug, I then notice that Mika is hugging me back*

Mika: thank you, Y/n. For being here with me...

Y/n: don't worry, I will always bee here, Mika.

Mika: heh, thats why i always liked you, Y/n.

Y/n: *blushes a sharp red* wait! He likes me to?! Well, i guess you want this back ,silly? *i hold up my hand where i have Mikas dairy*

Mika: Y/N HYAKUYA GIVE THAT BACK!!

Y/n: no, I will give this to queen Krul so she can embarrass you!!

Mika: NO, DON'T Y/N!! PLEASE!!!

Y/n: NOPE *runs around with Mika chasing her ,suddenly she trips and falls*

Mika: *falls on top of her and blushes a sharp red* I am soo sorry Y/n!

Y/n: *blushes to* y-you said you liked me... is that true?

Mika:.....yes.....

Y/n: *she doesn't say anything, she just kisses Mika*

Mika: *kisses Y/n back and after a few seconds he pulls away and says 3 wonderful words* I love you

Y/n: I love you to, Mika
_______________________________________

Hello guys, so this was my first one shot ever, I dunno if you liked it or not, I made it with Mika, just because most people like Mika XD
Well, I just wonder. What do you think about it? Was it good?bad?boring?
Of course can you leave request to who you want to be in the next chapter! ;3

Well ,she you next time my little pancakes. Byee