Lacus Welt x Human reader PT.2

Hi, this will probably be the last part of Lacus, I'm not sure. Enjoy!!!
(Random song!!!)
Lacus POV

*She started to follow me, walking slowly* Can't you walk faster!

Y/n: *just looks at me and starts walking faster* So, Do you know what we are doing?

We are sent to patrol in Nagoya.

Y/n: really?! *she looks exited*

Don't be so happy, I only took job because lord Ferid told me!

Y/n's POV

Why am I surprised? Of course he took this job because Ferid told him. I was just excited because I get to go to a human city...

Lacus: Ugh! You humans are so annoying!

Sorry... it's not my fault...*I start to cry, silently so he won't notice it*

Lacus: we're here now *he is standing in the middle off a small town square*(Idk the word XD)

*I stop crying* Lacus....can I ask you something?

Lacus: if you have to.

Why do you hate humans so much?

Lacus: What kind of question is that!?

You said I could ask if I had to

Lacus: *looks angered* I hate humans because, they kill vampires and use them to make their stupid cursed gear! They are also big idiots and call themselves Y/n (lol sorry)

*I look a little shocked* i-i didn't know this stuff! And to be honest, it's not my fault right? And who are you calling an idiot!?

Lacus POV

Is she trying to convince me that humans can be good? But since she is a human to... she must be trying to protect them. And how do I know that I can trust you? And I can call you idiot if I want to!

Y/n: do I look like a vampire killing human? Fine... Do what what you want...

Well... not really...

Y/n: see, maybe you should get to know someone and just don't throw prejudice against them!(what?)

Why?

Y/n: some people are very nice, just like me!

Mhmmmmmm, but I don't even know your name!

Y/n: it's Y/n L/n(last name).

*they chat a little, but little do they know, a person is watching them*

???: i almost got them now. *the person press the sniper gun and a white/Blue tiger starts running against Y/n and Lacus*

*catches a glimpse of it and takes Y/n and runs away* phew that was near!

Y/n: What are you doing?

I just saved our lives... or at least mine and saved you from getting hurt.

???: Damnit, I missed, Guren do you think the vampire knew?

Guren: there's no way...they must have seen us... Shinya, not a word about this to the Hiiragi's.

Shinya: of course not! Wait... I'm a Hirragi... *smirks and runs away*

Guren: SHINYA YOU TOAST OBSESSED FREAK CINE BACK HERE! *runs after him*

-back to Lacus and Y/n-

Y/n: thank you Lacus.

No problem, Y/n.

Y/n's POV

*I hug Lacus, after all he saved us*

Lacus: *blushes a bit but hugs back*

You see Lacus, not all humans are bad, they are just dumb that tried to kill you, you little stubborn Vampire.

Lacus: I'm not stubborn...

You're not? *I laugh a little*

Lacus: I'm a professional super model!

Yea pfffft, sure.

The end

So that was it! I hope you liked it, it wasn't the best one shot ever, but I tried! So be sure to leave request to the nest chapter and have a great day!

See you my little pancakes!!:3